Hello Forza Universe.

My tag is FM3 Racer and this is the unofficial Ferrari 599xx Racing Thread.

I love this car simply because the thing goes astronomically fast and isn’t that why we race.
What has struck me as unfortunate is that this automobile is being abused by almost everyone to do silly things like jumping into the stratosphere and just going fast with no control whatsoever.

There is control to be had with speed.

THAT is the theme of this thread. And quite specifically for this car and well … the others that can rival its performance (Porsche PO anyone?).

Over a year ago I created a road course for a specific Koenigsegg and the thought recently occurred that I should try out my Ferrari 599xx on it. Lo and behold the car simply devastated that course and I got something like 67k Credits in 5 minutes as well as 16K Influence Points doing a 3-lap smash on unbeatable difficulty landing quite a few skills along the way.

Wanna try for yourself ? Let me know “what’s good,” OK?

Below is the way to get right to it, it really isn’t as difficult as is detailed:

Press MENU button on controller
Scroll right six times to CREATIVE HUB tab
Highlight BLUEPRINT EVENTS
press A
press VIEW button on controller
Highlight SHARE CODE
Press A
Enter Code 792 455 334 (no spaces)
Highlight CONFIRM
Press A

Is there a suggestion to make this race better? Have you BUILT a course for this car? Do you need help getting a Ferrari 599xx? Post up!
Full disclosure, it’s a friend that I post for because he had been naughty a while ago and is still suffering the indignity of a perma-ban. Oh well, we live and learn.

1 Like

Hello Again!

New Course. MUCH more difficult so if you are a new driver, this isn’t for you.

Press MENU button on controller
Scroll right six times to CREATIVE HUB tab
Highlight BLUEPRINT EVENTS
press A
press VIEW button on controller
Highlight SHARE CODE
Press A
Enter Code 109 474 781 (no spaces)
Highlight CONFIRM
Press A

Watch those left turns and have fun.

167 439 277

Very intense, fast maneuvers on a snaky course. A must for those with a cockpit and wheel.
To make it more interesting it’s Ferrari vs. McLaren.