Porsche Mission X 2023

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Porsche Mission X

Porsche Mission X

16 Likes

:pray::open_mouth:

11 Likes

This is just an idea on paper, Porsche has said they are not even sure they’re going to go through with building – the Mission R Concept at least has two functional units prior to adding, I’d hate to see this thing actually implemented over countless other cars that are more than lines on paper.

Hard pass on this one.

Top Gear Video covering the Car

9 Likes

Need it now

2 Likes

We got the Mission E Concept car to both Motorsport and Horizon.
A concept car I had considered we never see in Horizon (because its a motorsport concept car).

As that Mission E is in. I really hope we can get this beautyful car too. But even if we would get it. I guess it would at least take half a year from car release. (Did Playground games not once mention it takes 6 months to get 1 car from scan to ingame finish?)

Either way I hope this thing finds its way to Forza, as well as find its way into production.

This car would be a great addition to Motorsport.

1 Like

Mission X

Porsche Mission X on the IAA (not my photo)

3 Likes

Cool

1 Like

Mission X would be a very successful car like the Nevera, the successor of the 918 Spyder and runs a lot,we really need it aside of more Porsches.

1 Like

2023 Porsche Mission X EV Concept (for FH5)

Specs/Key Features:

• It was released on June 8, 2023 and is planned to go into production in 2025 to replace the gas- and hybrid-powered 918 Spyder supercar
  • Porsche claims an estimated horsepower output between 1,500 and 1,700 which is almost twice the power of the 918 Spyder, having a 900-volt EV powertrain and a small battery back located in the middle of the car, behind the seats
  • According to topspeed.com, the Mission X can go from 0-60 in 2 seconds with a 200 mile range and a top speed of approximately 197 mph

This car would be a great for the game so it can compete with the Evija and Nevera :100:

3 Likes

The most powerful Porsche ever more then the Taycan GT.

2 Likes