Polls: FM Update 6 content feedback

Multiplayer variety is dying right now

I don’t understand why you guys don’t give us races with damage, endurance races, Xtreme weather races, multi class races, or even Northfield races!

COME ON!

all this set ups are viable on private matches and offline ones, why not on matchmaking?

You guys are like 343i adding forge maps on halo infinite…

I really hope you have on plans a BIG UPDATE for June at the Xbox event.

I love the game, but come on, you can do it better.

Thanks.

3 Likes

All is to it @T10ManteoMax For the true destiny to be fulfilled no matter the cost!

2 Likes

Overall, I found the update disappointing the car progression system being what it is now is fantastic.

If you choose to engage with it, that’s fine, but I choose not to however in terms of the way, the cars sound or the models being incorrect.

This is highly frustrating, chiefly the Porsche GT4RS still has the incorrect front bumper Forza Horizon 5 had the same problem with the same exact car until recently. The front bumper is missing the aero at the bottom.

The new Pagani roadster sounds like a V8. It does not sound like a V12 at all.

I have no idea why there is so much inconsistency between the car sounds and the models of the cars between Horizon and this game but something is clearly off.

That being said at least the sound for the GT4RS was fixed.

I hope the front bumper will be fixed in time. More importantly the new track is nice. I’m glad to have it back but overall, I’m getting very tired of the live service drip feeding of content that the entire industry is plagued by but nevertheless, I suppose the update has some decent content.

I do wish the featured tours didn’t disappear! The FOMO of the career mode is not appreciated.

Considering we are not getting a new track next month, I hope that the penalty system or something substantial will keep me playing because even I am getting discouraged.

I want to love the content that’s here, but it’s getting harder and harder to do so, so many steps and so many bugs Over and over again some overlapping between the 2 titles.

I realize Horizon is made by a different team, but whatever is happening It’s getting frustrating.

Much support as always but I feel tired at this point. We still don’t have drifting or drag racing and yet the game has tires for both and/or suspension upgrades.

2 Likes

Please ditch the practice sessions before the races and put qualifyng sessions there instead. That will be more realistic.
Also, please let us decide race lenghts just like it was in FM7, i strongly dislike these short events.
Thank you, and keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Just really disappointed with the recycled reward cars that should have been in the game from the get go, especially as Forza Horizon 5 is smashing it out of the park with new to franchise cars each month.

3 Likes

Waiting for Flags (blue, yellow & etc.), an option to choose the level of tire wear and fuel consumption during private multiplayer races and Free Races, in addition to the rain tire, there should be intermediate tires, Real dynamic weather, spectator mode so we can broadcast league races, also fix the exit from the pits in laguna seca, more homologated racing cars, for example, GTs and Hypercars from current endurance championships.
I know we will have many of the tracks from FM7 on FM, but it would be great to have new tracks (Interlagos).

5 Likes

Did something happen to metallic paint recently. All of a sudden looks low rez and blotchy

Along with the spec series, i think it would be nice to have a “type of car” spec series. Classic V8 muscle cars balanced as well as possible. Early JDM tuner spec. Or at least that category for open a,b,c, etc class lobbies. Thanks for the game. Also, Nordschleife Lap lobbies. No racing but time attack lobbies.

I really hope the Ferrari 488 will return but the updates are welcomed and looking forward to seeing what the game looks like a in a year etc. Please keep supporting this title.

Begging for a bugfix on right mouse button usage in menu, photo mode and livery editor. Love the options you added to be more precise on keyboard and mouse in livery editor but please I just want to turn the camera around by using right mouse button and not plug the controller just to do this

Overall I’m enjoying the update. Fixing the car progression was big for me. One thing I’d like to see is some kind of improvement to the engine sounds. The engines sound very low volume without much depth. This could be my TV speakers but even turning up the engine volume and lowering the other volumes doesn’t seem to help. I tried headphones and they were a little better but I still don’t feel like I’m in a race car.

There are literally hundreds of cars missing from FM7. So, really disappointed with Spotlight Cars, that are already in the game.
You should also at least double the number of returning cars each month!
And what about much requested 2023/2024 cars?
(992 GT3 RS/Turbo S, Revuelto…)
The aim should be to built an encyclopedic car library within Forza, not resetting the car roster with every other iteration.

“We’ll offer a thousand cars at launch”
THAT would be smart marketing, instead of
“Built from the ground up”

Car-pass basically added racecars, that are useless for players, preferably racing in career mode. Dedicated racecar events are completely absent in builders cup.

2 Likes

I’m very happy with this game, but we desperately need a new hud design. The current hud is very outdated and makes the game kind of unplayable. I can’t enjoy the game when I’m racing because of all the missing information on the screen. I want to see the whole track map so I can see the position of the other cars or the speedometer in the center of the screen (bottom).

It is also very important to be able to adjust the height of the camera angle. These are just a few examples. There are many other things that need to be worked on immediately in ForzaMotorsport. These are more important than new content and new tracks.

3 Likes

My take. Stop using autoshop cars as spotlight and claiming they are new cars.

Brand new cars should be reward cars not recycled.

Recycled cars straight in the shop.

More then 2 cars a month now car pass has ended.

3 Likes

And also make featured tours and reward cars permanent as single player feels bare bones

4 Likes

Can you keep added more up to date race cars. AI still like to brake randomly on straights and mid corner.
The new zonda sounds awful. Please spend some time listening to how good cars sound in other games and up your effort. Not all v12s sound the same. Split gt3, Gt4 and super salons into their own classes

And why is there no multi class racing when u literally had it as the opening race of the game.

Bring this back please

And can we please have some more tracks. One a month is good

Over all the game is improving every update so keep up the good work .

3 Likes

The arrows for proximity seem to become visible upon entering a corner, and I’ve often went round the corner, flicked back to look as the arrow is gone - to see them just coming around the corner, still 2 seconds back…
it’s quite frustrating?

Please make the next update more focussed on modern cars & please add in some new models of cars which are currently missing from the game.

3 Likes

Would love more than anything to have a larger career mode to play. FM7 had 102 different series to choose from and we are stuck with only a fraction of that now.

We don’t all enjoy racing online as half the time your race gets ended on turn 1, and it feels like that’s where all the attention is focused right now…

8 Likes

If your updates are going to consist entirely of recycled cars, outside of paid content, you need to bring MORE THAN ONE CAR PER WEEK. Like, 20 cars at the very least. Clearly, none of the car models of the brought back cars were even touched for FM, so the entire Motorsport 5 to Horizon 5 roster is ready to be brought into Motorsport. On top of this, none of the cars you brought back debuted after Horizon 2, which means we got A DECADE OLD CONTENT. With ZERO changes compared to their last appearances in Horizon 5 and Motorsport 7.
And to add to that, in just 5 days from writing this reply, the Update 6 Tour will no longer be playable, which is not a good thing that you make it out to be. If I can’t play the previous 6 Tours after the game has launched and I’m left with 24 individual championships, the lowest this series has seen, then at least I should be able to replay the Open Tour for any missed rewards, and all Reward cars, at the very least recycled ones, should be available in the Buy Cars tab.

As for the Upgrade System change, which should have been how the CraPG worked at launch, I’m surprised you listened to the players on this one. Usually all issues are neatly hidden under the carpet, and the defenders of yours never notice they’re climbing an entire K2. I’m glad you got so close to getting that one out of the way, but there is still some room for improvement. Resorting to buying Car Points for Credits happens too often, which it does not have to, and my cars still become useless after hitting Level 50, which they should not.

Overall, this was a very decent Update gameplay-wise, but the worst one in terms of content. And until we found out what we were getting for Update 7 it was not even close. This os ridiculous.

3 Likes