Polls: FM Update 6 content feedback

If your updates are going to consist entirely of recycled cars, outside of paid content, you need to bring MORE THAN ONE CAR PER WEEK. Like, 20 cars at the very least. Clearly, none of the car models of the brought back cars were even touched for FM, so the entire Motorsport 5 to Horizon 5 roster is ready to be brought into Motorsport. On top of this, none of the cars you brought back debuted after Horizon 2, which means we got A DECADE OLD CONTENT. With ZERO changes compared to their last appearances in Horizon 5 and Motorsport 7.
And to add to that, in just 5 days from writing this reply, the Update 6 Tour will no longer be playable, which is not a good thing that you make it out to be. If I can’t play the previous 6 Tours after the game has launched and I’m left with 24 individual championships, the lowest this series has seen, then at least I should be able to replay the Open Tour for any missed rewards, and all Reward cars, at the very least recycled ones, should be available in the Buy Cars tab.

As for the Upgrade System change, which should have been how the CraPG worked at launch, I’m surprised you listened to the players on this one. Usually all issues are neatly hidden under the carpet, and the defenders of yours never notice they’re climbing an entire K2. I’m glad you got so close to getting that one out of the way, but there is still some room for improvement. Resorting to buying Car Points for Credits happens too often, which it does not have to, and my cars still become useless after hitting Level 50, which they should not.

Overall, this was a very decent Update gameplay-wise, but the worst one in terms of content. And until we found out what we were getting for Update 7 it was not even close. This os ridiculous.

3 Likes