Polls: FM Update 3 content recap

Hockenheim is a good race track, and having three layouts is pretty nice.

New suits aren’t something I care much about. Overall would really be better if we could pick colors to go over the designs, at least a primary and secondary. Because as it stand, either I like the design but the color don’t match my vibe, or the other way around.

Contemporary Tour should stay in the game. All the featured tours should. It still makes no sense that the career isn’t being permanently expanded. I mean, truly, this is stupid, the career isn’t exactly drowning in content. And that also means reward cars disappear in the ether, which is also incredibly frustrating. More on that later.

Open Tour rewards should be available in some form or another after the cycle. If not in the shop, then it should be possible to replay the open tour to unlock a previous reward car that wasn’t already unlocked. See also this suggestion of mine that I just made.

Car wise, I tried the Battista, the 296 GTB and Valkyrie,

The Battista has the same problem as the Nevera (which makes sense considering it’s the same car under the hood). They’re both impossible to handle with assists off and no upgrades. It got slightly better at the 4th or 5th race, after having unlocked some upgrades. It’s too bad that the 4th or 5th race was the last of the series. Woops. I honestly cannot wait for the moment you’ll ask for feedback on the upgrade system.

The 296 GTB was fine.

The Valkyrie was fine.

I don’t play multiplayer.

I didn’t play the rival events.

I didn’t notice any change (negative or positive) as far as fixes and performance goes.

How did you feel about the value of earning the Pagani Huayra R for completing the Contemporary Tour?
How did you feel about the value of earning the McLaren 650S for completing the Open Class Tour?

None of the answers provided really matched my feelings. I cannot stress enough how the featured and open tours feel soulcrushing.

This is because of one thing: the time limit. I don’t like deadlines in my games, and you aren’t paying me enough to decide what goes into my schedule. And yet here we are.

I paid for the game, therefore I paid for the cars, but I have to work through the featured tour and open tour to get them. And I insist on the choice of word there. Work, not play.

So how do I feel about the value of earning those cars? Crushed, deeply unhappy, and I shouldn’t have to “earn” content when I already paid for it.

4 Likes