[PHOTOCOMP] Word Association game! --- Week 14 Complete

Don’t know if that would be acceptable but here goes :

Last day for week 2 entries!!!

Entry:

Entry:

@Lethal

That’s a stunning shot, well done man. But from the rules in the first post:

"-Shots must come from Forza Horizon 2, no editing outside of the game. "

I’ll give ya a break this week and let the shot count(it is very good), but in the future no cropping out watermarks, and try to stick to FH2.
Thanks

1 Like

Oh shoot I’m sorry Camaro!!! I must have misread that. This one should be eligible as it’s FH2 and I haven’t edited it whatsoever. and I changed my RR shot to this.

Week 2 entries are now closed. Voting is open. SLIGHT CHANGE: Please vote for 1 winner but also pick 1 honorable mention to be used as a tie breaker if needed.

Thanks fellas

My vote:

1st: Apparently God
HM: iHomie

You should make a post with all entries in it.

My vote:

1st: Photo Stig
HM: Apparently God

1=Apparently God(Jehovah)
HM=Spnknsomething88

As usual the standard of entries made it nigh on impossible to choose only 1…But as the old Highlander quote goes “There can be only One!”

Vote: Nights Viper
HM: Ceelint

In the future, I definitely think you should make a post with all entries for the week, so it’s easy to find and there’s a visible break between entries and votes.

I hear you guys on the entries post. Im actually posting from my phone while travelling this weekend so that would be tough. I’ll do it next week though!

My vote goes to Lethal as it is a beautifully elegant pic!!
HM goes to Sergio for making that big soccer moms tractor look so good!!

Voting closes tomorrow morning!!!

My vote goes to Apparently God

1st: Morc 57
HM: HOOKERno1

The week 2 winner is:

Apparently God

Congrats! Now you get to the pick the word for week 3!

Thanks for the votes everyone!

I’m thinking the word for week 3 will be:

Twilight

(The evening/sunset kind, not the sparkly vampire kind)

I was debating about which shot to post. I think it’s a little bit cheap for me to post a T10 WPC winner shot as my main entry, so I’ll include an alternate in my submission if it’s ineligible.

PRIMARY ENTRY:

ALTERNATE ENTRY:

Cheers,
Ace