Peugeot 505 (Covadonga) 1979-1992

Click VOTE above the title of this topic to request the Peugeot 505 (Covadonga) 1979-1992 specifically for Forza Motorsport. Reply with details about the specific model year or trim you prefer. If you want this model in FH5 you must also vote separately on the same model topic in the Car Voting - FH category.

As the car voting topics have been separate between FM and FH, I have to repeat what I already said in what is now the FH topic, because I’m way more a FM player…

If I had to ask for only one car, it will be this one. The Peugeot 505 never appeared in any racing game, and it’s a shame.

The 505 is the last RWD Peugeot and the last FR French car, making it the last French car suitable for drifting.

It was sold on every continents, and it’s the best-selling Peugeot in USA (it even was used by NY and LA taxis).

The 505 V6 was the flagship of the brand in the late 80’s (in between the ended 604 and the upcoming 605).

It has a true racing pedigree :
African rally championship 1983 winner,
ADAC rally tour d’Europe 1981 winner,
French SuperProduction and Production championship,
SCCA endurance championship,
TC 2000 championship,
Group A rally,
Safari rally,
Paris-Dakar rally-raid,
Trophée Peugeot 505 Turbo,
HTCC - Coupe Antho 505,
24h of Lemons,

There is currently no Peugeot and only one French car (the Alpine GTA Le Mans) in the sport touring classics division, and this one will perfectly fits in.

So please give us a 505 Turbo Injection / V6 / GTI.

1987-89 Peugeot 505 V6

My personal 1989 Peugeot 505 GTI with a Peugeot Evolution body kit

Peugeot 505 Turbo SuperProduction (up to 580ch in 1987)

1988 Peugeot 505 Superproduction (actually in the hands of Orhès Racing in France)