Perpetual Loading Screen

So I start the game, it does the opening company splash screens, then gets stuck on the GT Loading screen.
Thing’s I’ve tried that HAVEN’T worked:

• Force quitting the game.
  • Hard Resetting the system.
  • Uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
    That last one took a long time, and I am really not happy it didn’t help…

Also, it was working last night. Not sure what changed between now and then, but I have no idea how to fix this.

I am having this exact same issue with the digital edition of the game.

Make sure when you do a “hard reset” you follow this:

1 – from the Dashboard, out of all games, hold the X button on the front of the console down until it shuts the system down.
2 – Disconnect the external power from the wall plug (or at least disconnect the wall-side connector on the power pack itself.
3 – WAIT until all power drains from the external power pack (no light, either white or dull orange showing on the pack).
4 – Reconnect the power supply to the electrical outlet.
5 – Restart the console in the usual manner, i.e., either with the controller or a short push on the X button on the front of the X1.
6 – WAIT until the console self-checks and fully boots to the Dashboard before attempting anything.

NOTE: If you don’t disconnect the external power pack and let the power completely drain out, the system is still retaining “old” stuff almost like being in “standby mode” and not resetting.