(PC) Fix For Connecting Online for some!!! (10/2/18) / Can't Connect to Horizon Life

Any fix

Same for me.

same here, on PC and cant connect to any session. HALP

found this on another post. it worked for me and other peoples, try it out :slight_smile:

1. Click Start , type services.msc in Start search box and hit Enter.
  2. Right-click the Peer Networking Grouping service and select Properties .
  3. Check if the service is started; if not, right-click and select Start .
  4. You may also set the Startup type to Automatic under Properties .
  5. Click OK .
    and restart the computer.
    if that dosent work. do this to.

. Run command Prompt as administrator
2. Type “netsh” and press enter
3. Type “int teredo” and press enter
4. Type “set state disabled” and press enter
5. Type “int ipv6” and press enter
6. Type “set teredo client” and press enter

i did both steps just to be sure before restarting my pc
it seems to be a teredo issue.

it still needs to be fully fixed by Devs

Advice do not spend long times looking thru Car sections or you might lose connection to server.

Enjoy

4 Likes

^ This, the teredo issue is 100% the problem, upon doing this I can now connect to Horizon Life, you’re a life saver.

I do not have teredo on my pc and no idea why it dont

Sometimes teredo doesnt show and is missing but is there, i had this issue

Didn|t work for me. Really dissapointed.

(OP) Tried to Port Forward and no luck… will try this next. Crossing my fingers it works!!

Edit- Sigh, still not working. Guess I can wait for a hot fix

This doesn’t work for me, nor does the diagnostic support pages on the Xbox live networking test in windows 10 settings. I’ve tried everything listed but can still see the test going from open/connected to a teredo every few minutes. I’ve even tried resetting windows firewall, removing my antivirus program, resetting all of my network adapters, disabling all but my primary network adapters. Nothing helps this issue.

doing the teredo steps below totally fixed it for me on PC in less that 30 seconds. The odd thing is that it worked in pre-release no problem and then when they released it and had an update it got all screwy. I wonder if this issue is just affecting those that pre-order this game and had it installed and played the game prior to release day?

both steps dont work for me. Teredo is rdy to go ( have looked under netsh interface teredo show state, the adapter don’t appear in my device-center, but it works ), my NAT-Type is open and everything looks okay. FH3 works well too.
Only in FH4 i get the massage that i cant connect to the live-servers. Just want to play online with ma buddie :smiley: Damit.

Xbox App → Settings → Network
If some errors - follow the link to fix it.

In my case i had strict NAT and missed teredo drivers.

1 Like

how do i know if i have this Teredo thing?

use in Cmd window as Admin

Second command shows state of Teredo on your system, ran first command, teredo came online, now i can connect to Horizon live

netsh int ipv6 set teredo enterpriseclient

netsh interface Teredo show state

oops signed in wrong account, before may be double post

1. show if teredo disabled - netsh interface Teredo show state

2. Enables Teredo on IPV6 adapter - netsh int ipv6 set teredo enterpriseclient

3. show teredo again should be enabled and you can get on horizon life, and i did try the above mentioned thing as well.

Tried both fixes and neither worked, has anyone else had success with any other fixes.

I had to deactivate all other network adapters. Works perfectly.

Yo, if you are from Germany and use a FritzBox, make sure you have the Teredo filter deactivated in your FritzBox settings.
It worked for me now.

3 Likes

Before entering the above lines, check if ‘IP Helper’ in ‘services.msc’ is launched. If not, then launch it and the type.

Moreover you can try this in cmd:

You can try to type this:

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

NETSH winsock reset catalog

NETSH int ipv4 reset reset.log

NETSH int ipv6 reset reset.log

Or this:
netsh int teredo set state natawareclient

Or this:
netsh interface Teredo set state type=default

Or this:

1. Click Start , type services.msc in Start search box and hit Enter.
  2. Right-click the Peer Networking Grouping service and select Properties .
  3. Check if the service is started; if not, right-click and select Start .
  4. You may also set the Startup type to Automatic under Properties .
  5. Click OK .
    and restart the computer. if that dosent work. do this to.

You can also try to do a system format or beg for any answer from PG/Microsoft, however, a lot of players are waiting for 2 years.