Only cars in there own class

I would like to suggest that only vehicles from their original class be allowed in Multiplayer and Rivals.

For example.
In class B the vehicles range from the
2019 Subaru STI S209 Forza Edition to the
1992 Honda NSX-R.

Only these vehicles should be allowed to race in class B. And no vehicles from other classes that reach the LI of this class due to their tuning.

For example no 2018 Exomotiv Exocet Sport V8 tuned to class B. This car is class S.
And no Mazda MX-5 (Class D) or Mazda MX-5 Cup (Class C)

I see the following advantage in this:
The starting field is more homogeneous and the vehicles then have similar handling and driving physics.
This results in fewer conflicts and fewer accidents in the individual classes.
The races become more interesting, the skills and personal tuning (within the class) are highlighted.

In Rivals it is not so important, but I would still be in favor of only vehicles from their original class racing against each other in the respective classes.
No class E car tuned (1000HP) into class B.

This of course applies to all classes from E to X.

I hope I have expressed it clearly.

I’ve been 100% behind this since day one. For example, What’s the point of having, say, a C class hopper if you can tune, etc. other faster cars to fit as a C? Then it is not really a C class lobby. Honestly I stick with the spec series races only because of this.

1 Like

As it is now, it is more like Forza Horizon and doesn’t have much to do with motorsport.