Welcome to the official weekly Forza Horizon 5 Photography Competition! This competition is open to all players.
THEME WEEK - This week we’d like to focus on the upgrades added to Photo Mode in the May 23rd content update. So let’s see those avatars! Whether it’s in silhouette or bright clothing colors, with or without emotes, show off your most creative snap of your character in Horizon Mexico.
This week’s deadline is 2023-06-02T03:00:00Z (Thursday night Pacific time).
Judging will be done by Forza staff and winners will be announced Thursday, June 8th.
HOW TO ENTER
Use Photo Mode to save a photo in Forza Horizon 5, Share the photo so it’s visible to all players in game. We will consider all shared game photos via one or both methods:
New photos: When saving your photo, enter the current code words in the Description field. This week’s code word for the description is PhoRev067. All photos with this Description will be found in search and considered. Posting in this thread is not required but we encourage you to add your photo to this thread so others can see it!
Existing photos: Older or previously entered photos that do not come up in search will not be automatically considered entries; you must post them in this thread. You do not need to update the description in game. Be sure to include your gamertag and the Share Code of the photo (found in the Creative Hub > Photo Gallery or My Creative Hub menu).
Please use one post and include no more than 3 photos.
While you can nominate a friend’s work for consideration, if selected they must communicate their approval to be Featured or not.
You may submit more than one photo per week, with these caveats:
- Only one photo per person will be eligible for selection among the five winners.
- Winning users from Week 066 are ineligible for selection among the five winners.
- Share Limit: While we appreciate the enthusiasm to participate and the ease in sharing multiple photos, users who create an unreasonable burden on the voting staff by sharing an excessive number of photos in a given week may have all their entries disqualified for the current week and the following week. Please be considerate and conservative in the number of tagged photos you share in game.
- You may not submit entries with multiple gamertag accounts.
- All submissions and comments must adhere to Forza Enforcement Guidelines - Note: We have a stricter standard for appropriateness on content to be featured on Forza channels; we cannot declare winning entries that include alcohol brands or license plates with lettering that can be perceived as inappropriate, or entries from inappropriate gamertags, regardless of in-game enforcement status.
- The five winning photos are featured in game for one week in the game Creative Hub > Photo Gallery > Featured menu. (Featured photos can help generate activity to unlock Creative Accolades.)
- Photos may also appear on our Forza.net/Community page.
- The individual winners will receive a gift a car of the player’s choice, not including DLC or Accolade-only cars. Exclusives and Hard-to-Find cars can be chosen. Winners are required to DM me (T10ManteoMax) with their choice.
- Your photo may be shown during official Forza livestreams and potentially on other official Forza social channels.