Official Weekly FH5 Livery Competition - Week 075

Welcome to the official weekly Forza Horizon 5 Livery Competition! This competition is open to all players.

This week is open to all design types.

This week’s deadline is 2023-07-28T03:00:00Z (Thursday night Pacific time).

Judging will be done by Forza staff and winners will be announced on Thursday, August 3rd.

HOW TO ENTER

Use the Apply Vinyls & Decals menu in Forza Horizon 5 to create and Share a design in-game. We will consider all shared game liveries via one or both methods:

1. New designs: When saving your design, enter the current code words in the Description field. This week’s code word for the description is LivRev075. All designs with this Description will be found in search and considered.

2. Existing designs: Older or previously entered designs that do not come up in search will not be automatically considered entries; you must post them in this thread. You do not need to update the description in game. Be sure to include your gamertag and the Share Code of the design.

We encourage you to add photos of your design to this thread so others can see it, which will also help us show off the winners. An elevated 3/4 view of is usually best for showing off as much of the vehicle’s surfaces as possible in one shot, but feel free to focus on a specific section if it the centerpiece of your work. Also feel free to describe your inspiration or design process, as well as link to a gallery thread of your other work.

While you can nominate a friend’s work for consideration, if selected they must communicate their approval to be Featured or not.

RULES

You may submit no more than three designs per week, with these caveats:

• Only one design per person will be eligible for selection among the five winners.
  • Winning users from Week 074 are ineligible for selection among the five winners.
  • You may not submit entries with multiple gamertag accounts.
  • Users who share an excessive number of designs in a single week will be ineligible for the current week and the following week.
  • All submissions and comments must adhere to Forza Enforcement Guidelines - Note: We have a stricter standard of appropriateness for content to be featured on Forza channels - we cannot declare winning entries that include: phone numbers (real or fictional); alcohol brands; license plates with lettering that can be perceived as inappropriate; or entries from inappropriate gamertags, regardless of in-game enforcement status.
  • Note: We are continuing to look into third-party tools used to create liveries in Forza Horizon 5. However, in the meantime, users who are found to use livery import tools on their entries will be ineligible from being selected as weekly competition winners.

PRIZES

• The five winning liveries are featured in game for six months.
  • Winners may also be featured on our Forza.net/Community page.
  • The individual winners will receive a gift a car of the player’s choice, not including DLC or Accolade-only cars. Exclusives and Hard-to-Find cars can be chosen. Winners are required to DM me (T10ManteoMax) with their choice.
  • Your photo of your design may be shown during official Forza livestreams and potentially on other official Forza social channels.
2 Likes

#LivRev075

Gt: Zly Tomaszek

1959 Porsche 356 A1600 SUPER

Based on Porsche Vision 357, Porsche 75th Anniversary Car.

“75TH ANNIVERSARY”

137 009 058

Source

9 Likes

#LivRev075

I loved painting this car🕷️

Paint: Black Widow
Sharecode: 620 860 999
Gamertag: bgcarboy
Car: 2017 Alpine A110

2 Likes

#LivRev075
This movie is one of my favorites and im sure alot of other people’s too and I just had to make a livery based on the movie🔥

Paint: Christine
Sharecode: 181 011 030
Car: 1958 Plymouth Fury

7 Likes

#LivRev075

This is the first drift livery I ever did and I was super proud of how this one came out!

Paint: Drift Legends
Sharecode: 138 557 182
Car: 1985 Toyota Trueno

7 Likes

GT: SlowMotionFire
Livery: Initech
Share Code: 110-116-039

Is This Good for the Company?

4 Likes

Kick your summer off, sliding in the Toyota Supra

2 Likes

GT: DK is XL

Car: 2008 Koenigsegg CCGT

“Cobalt Racing”

SC: 147 444 291

6 Likes

GT: DK is XL

Car: 2021 Porsche GT3

“Comic Style”

SC: 151 457 112

3 Likes

The deadline time has an issue. When I click the link it says 10:00pm Chicago time, but in parenthesis you have 10:00pm Pacific. This might be why my entry for 073 was not considered. I shared it just after 7:00pm July 13th, according to the linked time in the rules I was in 3 hours before deadline. (Thats a whole other issue, week73 my entry was NOT forwarded onto the judges).

Can someone please explain?

GT: Zero Dark Gamer
Car: 2009 Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series
Share Code: 128 559 629

Hi everyone,

You will notice these photos have different car numbers, this is purely because I did two identical paints with one for Lewis Hamilton and the other for George Russell. Other than the numbers the paints are identical. The Share Code is for Lewis Hamilton’s.

11 Likes

#Livrev075

GT : hell factor
Car : 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9 MR
File name : Trophée Andros
SC : 767 609 248

I created it for the Trophée Forza by Johniwanna in 2020, great moment with lot of fun.

6 Likes

About five days working on this design, it was worth it =p
LivRev075
GameTag : venom50th
Car : 1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-SPEC
Share code : 151 633 673
File Name: the witcher

Ciri and Geralt not shared due to this bugs
UI - Some player liveries are disappearing from being shared but are still in the creative HUB (3886621) (Date Updated: 03.02.23)
UI - Creative Hub - Hub may not display all items for players that have created over 252 items. (3886622) (Date updated: 03.14.23)

Geralt Speedpaint video Forza Horizon 5 Geralt The Witcher Speedpaint - YouTube

8 Likes

I present my recreation of Ryan Tuercks’ 2018 “Gumout” Formula Drift racecar. # LivRev075

Gamertag: Turnballer
Car: 2013 Toyota 86
Share Code: 551 042 101

4 Likes

Chaos (χάος) the Nothingness or Void of the Greek Mythology.

An experiment with huge letterforms on a car. The letters become interesting shapes instead of readable words.

Maserati MC12 Verzione Corsa
SC: 101 015 811
GT: FormFirm
#LivRev075

6 Likes

“Always Look on the Bright Side of Life”
A New livery for the “Ugly is Beautiful” Series.

'70 Datsun 510
SC: 122 881 744

'97 Formula Drift #777 Nissan 240SX
SC: 120 080 287

#LivRev075

Some of the coloring and blocks of this one is inspired by a livery I saw on pinterest.
original

13 Likes

2022 PRI Show Design
Gamertag: EaseUpNoob
Share Code: 132 731 298

2 Likes

#LivRev075

I made these 3 paintjobs inspired by Aurimas Bakchis Team in Formula Drift they are basicaly the same, just a diferent color palet and minor details.

Paint: Aurimas Bakchis S15 - White
Sharecode: 110 503 542
Gamertag: SamuelSantosXYZ
Car: Nissan Silvia Spec-R 2000

Paint: Simen Olsen S14 - Black
Sharecode: 155 280 929
Car: Formula Drift - #777 Nissan 240SX 1997

Paint: Ben Hobson S14 - Purple
Sharecode: 288 077 363
Car: Formula Drift - #777 Nissan 240SX 1997

5 Likes

My entry :sunglasses:
GT: OCMSBOSSM4N
CLUB: Old’s Cool MotorSport (join us on FB)
2020 MG #20 MG6 XPower
Name: OCMS ALPINE REBOOT
Share Code: 808 931 606
Number can be changed on request.
Main colour (gold on this one) can be changed.

4 Likes

#LivRev075

CAR: 2021 LYNK & CO 03+
LIVERY NAME: BLUES TCR RACING
LIVERY SHARECODE: 746 891 504
PAINTER GT: Podka9696

4 Likes