Nissan Z 2022-current

Some people are about to attack my own existence for sugest it, but can you guys put the Nissan Kyoto Automobile College Fairlady X Concept?

1 Like

is there any unsee button? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I hope the new 2023 Veilside FFZ400 bodykit gets added too!

9 Likes

Well,if the ‘22 400z did came,i would want to see also see two bodykits for it - one being the veilside kit suggested by the reply above me,and a another was the hycade kit for the 400z(mostly because my headcanon for the new devil z was a 400z w/ hycade bodykit and a RB26 engine),really hope this wishful thinkin’ would came true tho :smiling_face:

3 Likes

pure facts bro, we need more veilside and less cringe rocket bunny

1 Like

your wish has been granted. this car is coming next month.

8 Likes

Yes! I hope it has a few nice bodykits!

3 Likes

FINALLY!!! We did it!!! It’s the production model Z!!! (would be the first 2023 year car in Forza games)

3 Likes

In the picture I don’t see what is this place in the map of FH5

I’m assuming they’re just making a custom eventlab with a parking lot. Or even they teased the 2nd expansion as well?

2 Likes

This voting isnt just for FH5

1 Like

No bodykit. But on the other hand you’ve got forza aero

and also… bare with me.

Aero removal! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

What?? No bodykits? :frowning:

4 Likes

you’re being really ungratefull right now

jk

I assume the Bodykits will be added sometime in the future.

The car itself is still so new so depending on when the model was scanned it’s possible no Bodykits were available for it at the time.

3 Likes

Ya likely that will happen also focus proballly are now on new motorsports since it is more than confirmed they are using prettty much same models

Surely this suggestion should be removed now this car is in the game

This forum is for more than fh5

4 Likes

This isn’t just for Horizon

3 Likes

Are we ever going to get a bodykit for this car??

Veilside finished their FFZ400 bodykit and it appears in a new movie that Forza has worked with in the past (kinda spoiler free for those who don’t want to know yet)

4 Likes