Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R 1993 - Does not sound accurate to life (1685686)

The 1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec in FM 2023 has horrendous car model and sound. Please fix it.
Here is it how it looks and sounds.

Update: @JetPartySalad Added another link for the sample sound of the real car

And this is how it should sound

Hope these samples help.

The 1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec in FM 2023 has a horrendous car sound. Inaccurate and very shallow sounding. Take a look at this demo

Please check the links below of real life R32 and give a proper sound update. I hope these helps. @T10ManteoMax I would like to request to keep the topics open about car sounds which I posted or will be posting until it gets fixed.

Please Stock Car, not Tuning Car!

Close to none of the cars in FM sounds accurate.

2 Likes

I agree … the new fm sounds like absolute garbage

1 Like

@JetPartySalad As of Update 7.0 no complete sound update to this car…

Geez, EVERYTHING is wrong with this car! When will Turn 10 wake the hell up!?

1 Like

I strongly agree. Inaccurate model and inaccurate sound. Two inaccuracies in one car is CRAZY! But they acknowledged to remodel it already as of now. THEY NEED TO DO THE SAME FOR ITS SOUND TOO!!!

Anyways, GT7 had two Skyline R32s. V-Spec II and NISMO. Since the video above shows the NISMO version, I’ll show off the V-Spec II version. Because Forza called it a V-spec, despite the car’s trim being based on the N1. It’s a name and model trim discrepancy.

You could hear in GT7 that the R32 NISMO has a Speed chime when driving above 100km/h and it can be heard through the Cockpit view, which is a real feature for most JDM cars produced in the 1980’s.

I’ll show off the Skyline R32 NISMO’s sound in GT7.

1 Like