New Settings in Route Editor

I jumped in to route editor and found there has been some changes. Although it might be a good idea to change the camera angle. Why has it been changed to said button (whatever button everyone uses). That said button was used originally for precision mode. now I have to select the menu and adjust camera speed for precision mode then select the menu again to come out of it rather than 1 click of a button. I am finding this very frustrating as I had a few things needing edited and I don’t like the idea of having to come in and out of the menu every 30 seconds.

Should have just put different cameras in the menu and left precision mode where it was.

3 Likes

Completely agree. Super frustrating having to go through an extra menu just to change camera speed to slow to fine tune placement of an object, when it used to be a single click away. It’s like they don’t test/play their own game…

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. I do like being able to set it to fast so I can fly around the map without having to toggle between checkpoints. But… having to go into that menu to set the camera to slow to make precision movements is so freaking dumb, I can’t believe it. It makes creating races with props almost unplayable. Man, I hope they fix this. It’s beyond awful!!!

2 Likes