What’s Up Forza Community?
I would like to start a new type of event that I played in the Gran Turismo franchise. It’s called One Make Racing. This race consists of a specific manufacture car that has the same weight, Horse power, but you can still make this car your own by tuning it and putting on your own official race livery. All the cars are closely identical but there are still requirements that must be meet. For example you must have a full roll cage, NO MOTOR SWAPS, NO DRIVETRAIN SWAPS and no aero kit unless the car is required to have it that race.
This race will be held on Weekends because that is when any if not everyone is available. The time and day of the actual race would be on a Saturday 6PM Eastern. If that time is not suitable it would be extended to a time that everyone is able to make. Reason for the date is so you can tune your car for the available dates and also practice on the track that is selected for that day.
• 16 & Older no kids
• No cutting corners
• Rough Housing not allowed (Result in a Disqualification)
• Proper passing is required( only pass on a opening not in a corner that is not applicable)
• When Racing and you happen to run off the track or bumped of you must wait till all traffic has passed or there is an opening to enter the track. Entering the track without a proper entry will result in a Disqualification.
• Running wrong regulation intentionally will result in Disqualification.
First Place- 6 Points
Second Place- 4 Points
Third Place- 2 Points
Fourth\ Twelfth- 1 Point
• BRAKING: ABS OFF
• STEERING: Normal with controller/ Simulation with Wheel
• TRACTION & STABILITY CONTROL: OFF
• SHIFTING: UP TO YOU
• DAMAGE, FUEL, & WEAR: SIMULATION
Right now there are not really a lot of tracks on Forza at the moment. More will be added when there is a point of interest in a certain track such as NURB. Right now this is the list for right now:
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Bernes Alpes Club Circuit
Circuit De Catalunya Grand Prix Circuit
Circuit De Spa Modern Circuit
Indianapolis Motor Speedway Grand Prix Circuit
Sebring International Raceway Club Circuit
• If this event is a success as in if you the Forza community is interested. The regulations for the first car will be available below. By the way all applicants must have a Number on your car. You do not have to apply a race livery if you do not want to but you still need a number on your car. You may use any number you want.
Car: Mazda MX-5 ‘13
Weight: 2,220-2,250 LBS
Aero Kit: NO AERO
Tire Compound: Race
To register add me on Live with the the subject as One Make racing, Your gamertag and car number. You may also do it here with the same format except no One Make Racing as subject.
Thanks for your time guys and let’s see if we can get this event running and have some fun.