Need help from a Veteran?

GAMERTAG CHANGE; Apex Graff. I have recently been recruited for Apex as a tuner V12 I appreciate the feedback in the posts, me and my new club post top 20 times on almost ALL tracks look for APEX. we are not the very best but we are major contenders with a few top 10 times under our belts. anybody interested in my tunes or just want help you can add my gamertag. I use TONS of non leaderboard cars and I also run the leaderboard cars im always open with ALL of my tunes HMU if you want some help or just want a good race. I can also recruit for APEX but you have to be FAST. =) have a nice day see you in the lobbys. (you can always search for my name and download my tunes if you don’t want to add friend or race.)

Hi my gamertag is; Apex Graff
I Race top 100 Leaderboads mostly in B class I share every single one of my top tunes. I inv anyone to beat my times with my tunes so if anyone is interested you can go check me out I also have some tunes for A, C, and D class as well and a popular radical sr8 Karting tune for P class. Enjoy the tunes and I’ll see you in the Lobby’s :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also I don’t get on THESE forums that often so best way to find me is add the gametag if you have any questions

I need help, how do those people get under 1 second on drag lap times oh and could you make me a leaderboard 1/2 mile tune please

No one who has a time of less than 1 second on any drag race has a legitimate time.

Either the time is glitched or there was an error on the servers resulting in an inaccurate display.