MyForza Achievements/Photos not displaying

Issue: The MyForza section of Forza.net does not show Photos or data for Achievements.

Status: This last occurred on March 1st, 2023 and was resolved.

Future cases: From time to time server maintenance or changes may briefly cause the MyForza features to go offline. If this persists for you for more than 24 hours please vote on this thread and reply with details to help us catch and resolve site issues.

Uploading: Screenshot 2023-06-23 192642.png…

1 Like

I am trying to view the photos I took on FH5, but when I try to get to the next page of the gallery, it keeps saying, “There was an error getting your photos. Please refresh and try again”, but no matter how many times I refresh it, it still keeps saying the same thing.

Anyone else having an issue with their photos not showing in myforza to be able to download them

1 Like

I have the same problem

1 Like

Im assuming it must be a server or website issue then if we are both having the issue

Yea I’m also having this

The same issue here guys…

IMG_4468
Hello guys!,

About 2 day I cant see or download photos from MyForza. I reboted the game, sign in / sign out nothing works.
Please help!

With so many of us having this problem let’s hope they can get it fixed soon

I’m experiencing a seemingly related issue when trying to view my photos in the online gallery for FH4. Only alt text (the name) is displayed for each photo in grid view, and attempting to download an image resulted in the error message “Public access is not permitted on this storage account.”

1 Like

I have the same issue. I tried other web browsers, on differents devices, and the things @TUNERULCOX mentioned. There is no way to get access to the gallery on forza.net.

2 Likes

Having the same problem no matter what platform or browser I’m using.

1 Like

Firefox 123.0.1 on macOS Sonoma 14.3.1, no photos showing up and trying to download results in this:

I also have this issue…

I am having the same issue as well

Hi all, we’re looking into the issue around this week’s disruption and hope to have an answer later today.

Edit: Please refresh your browsers now and report back if the issue is still there or if it has been resolved.

1 Like

I am able to access my Forza photos again. Thanks for resolving the disruption.

yeah its back for me to thanks for all the hard work