Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 1996-2001 (IV, V, VI)

In fact, we should all vote for Fixed car models to perhaps make this happen one day

It’s because of the terrible car model for this EVO shown in the FORZA Motorsport track reveal trailer recently. This car really deserves a rescan and remodeling.

4 Likes

Evo VI was represented in Forza yes, but it’s deformed and its foglights are shut. Yup, a remodel will make it perfect.

Evo IV and V didn’t join Forza yet so I assume that they will be the only ones accurately modeled when they join Forza for the first time.

5 Likes

Evo IV GSR

7 Likes

FYI, FH5 was the biggest launch on Xbox ever at the time, which also brought many new people to the community, as well as new people that must have all the JDM under the sun. People are already throwing out everything and the kitchen sink over cars like the G35, now imagine all the Mitsubishis missing from the game.

1 Like

I don’t need to imagine that because it happened in FH4, though it was resolved in like 6 months with a single free DLC pack. And don’t forget that we didn’t have Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Abarth and Fiat for around 2 years in FH5, and with that free content drop not all of them were brought back from FH4, in fact there wasn’t a single new one and 8 of them were dripfed through the Playlist. So yeah.

1 Like

Add the LANCER Evolution VI Tommi Makinen please

IMG_4205
IMG_4202

3 Likes

2000 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Tommi Makinen Edition

5 Likes

The Evolution models are desperately in need of remodeling and rescanning. They
also need to complete its lineup. These cars will not be made again sadly! I really want these models to look accurate and the best and finally reignite our passion for EVOs.

6 Likes

You know, if 2000 Evo VI T.M.E will come to Forza, I’m sure it will be in its own accurate, standalone model rather than reusing the old, GOOFY AHH deformed Evo VI model that existed in all Forza titles. :grin: :joy: Although, that T.M.E bumper existed already as a custom part for the deformed Evo VI…

Q: Why should it be a separate car? even if the T.M.E Front bumper is already in-game?
A: Because it has different set of wheels, as well as taillight reflectors in the trunk, taken from Evo V.

4 Likes

FORZA. I request you to scrap all the in-game Evolution car models. No amounts customization will fix an inaccurate disproportionate and outdated car model

Please respect the cars like the wonderful machines and works of arts they are that make your game and fully rescan and remodel them starting with Evolution In, V and VI !!

The cars are the main characters of your game so please pay attention.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV, V & VI

IMG_5106

8 Likes

IV, V and VI TME will be in their own accurate models since the standard VI is disproportionate. I figured that V and VI looked very similar, but the VI is the only one that needs major remodeling.

Meanwhile, GT7 had all three of them, they were all modeled perfectly.

1 Like

The Evo IV is the version I want to see the most, but the Evo VI Zero Fighter would be really sick too. If nothing else, just please remodel the VI already in the game and remove the fog light covers.

Lancer Evo IV & VI Zero Fighter

evox

2 Likes

Until FM2, TME was properly recorded. I don’t understand why they left out TME and left only the Evo6. If I had included TME and only added the aero of the Evo 5 and Evo 6, I would have understood.

It’s the VI that’s in every Forza title. IV and V aren’t there.

2 Likes

Since the narrow-body Evo4 (CN9A) and the wide-body Evo5,6 (CP9A) are not compatible, it may be better to make these into separate topics.

KS: Topics are grouped together for ease of tracking and voting, not to be 100% completely accurate to real world details. As there are 10 Evo Generations with some being very similar it was easier to divide them by 3 and then have the Evo X by itself.

Ask it in Questions & Corrections.

Of course, I know I don’t have the authority to create topics. However, the Evo4 (CN9A) and Evo 5,6 (CP9A) are the same generation, but they are very different cars. It should be a different car, like the 2004 Subaru Imprezza WRX STI and the 2005 Subaru Imprezza WRX STI.

1 Like

If the discussion about Evo4 and the discussion about Evo 5,6 are not mixed, I don’t think the topic should be split. However, not all people will be like that, and some will mix the two. Before you complain to me, please guide the person who mixes the two.