McMurtry Speirling 2021-current

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

McMurtry Spéirling

This is the McMurtry Spéirling :

What is the McMurtry Spéirling? | Top Gear

The McMurtry Speirling has broken the Goodwood hillclimb record | Top Gear

6 Likes

I imagine that if we get the car, it’d be the Goodwood Edition:

5 Likes

What Goodwood edition ?

The one that broke the hillclimb record earlier this year. I’m pretty sure McMurtry calls it the Goodwood '22 Edition. The pictures you posted are of an earlier prototype.

yes :+1:

Seems like a fun little S2-class beast for Horizon! Not sure where it will be in Motorsport, not familiar with those classes anymore, but it will fit that game perfectly too

2 Likes

Considering this car is capable of a 1,4 second 0-97kph run and the fact that they state it is faster around low speed corners than a modern F1 car, from before the 2022 regs. And the Goodwood spec car reaches its 240 kph topspeed in under 5 seconds. Because of that I think it would be quite a lot higher than S2 in Horizon or P class in Motorsport. This would be one of the fastest cars, if not the fastest in Forza.

4 Likes

I think we need this in FM

1 Like

4 Likes

£984,000 is a hell of a lot of money but in all honesty I expected it to cost way more.

A really good deal if you’re looking to obliterate Hillclimb and Time Attack Records around the world and don’t want to build your own car yet want something with F1 Level pace potential.

2 Likes

Please add the McMurtry to Forza horizon 5. I’m absolutely dying to drive it and launch it so many times. It looks like such a fun little s2 class beast.
I love electric cars and launching them is so fun to drive.
I love the idea of adding it in to FH5
Please Forza

2 Likes

This would be really fun to drive.

1 Like

There is now a Video from Top Gear on the Spéirling Pure to accompany their article from July

1 Like

This n Ginetta Akula might come as secret santa cars!

In FM too ?

1 Like

Not sure but if they join fh5…they should join fm too.
Btw which two could be their “most amazing cars”? what do u think?

1 Like

The Speirling is definitely a possibility and would easily fit that criterion. As for the other, who knows? Could be the T.50, the Valkyrie, maybe even the Ford Pro Electric Supervan…

2 Likes

i have a hunch that if PG do bring this car into the game it will be the most OP car in the game = MORE OP THAN THE YESKO

1 Like

McMurtry Spéirling

3 Likes