May car pack?

Technically Forza Motorsport 4 was their biggest and last success, for a Horizon “4” hope it’s just as good as they say

The Senna will probably not be a cover car for forza horizon 4, as turn 10 usually use a car that hasn’t been publicly revealed yet, so if you see any spy shots of any upcoming hypercars, they are your best bet

4 Likes

But Top Gear made a video on it and I’m pretty sure that is 100% public also THEY HAVE THE RENDERING OF THE SENNA ALREADY IN FORZA 7.

1 Like

That’s why I said it will probably NOT be the cover car

1 Like

I hate to be the guy to say this but this pack is likely to be good.
Why?
It’s obvious.

The May car pack will be the first car pack NOT included in the car pass. This means they might actually include some desirable cars for the first time in FM7 in order to get gamers to pay…again.

Personally there’s no way I’ll be giving another dime to them even if they miraculously manage to get something I would actually want to use. But even if they do add something good they’ll probably ban it from online game modes because why give us our full moneys worth? Hate me if you like. I’m just a former Forza fan.

2 Likes

They just announced the free Honda DLC, which suggests to me we may not be seeing a pack this month.

I don’t really buy this “save the good cars for the non-car pass packs” argument. A look through the FM6 car packs reveals that the packs that came after the car pass didn’t really have cars that I remember the community pining all that hard for – maybe the FXX K and Hellcat. Of course, this is an ultra-subjective argument but still…pretty thin.

2 Likes

FM4 also makes a great argument against the “save the good cars for the non-car pass packs” argument.

1 Like

I totally agree. In looking back I do not remember there being cars in the later DLC that I wanted any more than the cars that came with the original 6 DLC pack, that we paid for as well.

I am glad I am not the only one with this perspective.

Agreed. Man, looking back at the FM4 car list reveals there really were some gems in there. What a game.

And there were only two, one of which I bought, one of which I did not.

1 Like

Three. Hoonigan Pack, Porsche Pack, and Mountain Dew Pack.

I’m super excited for the Bentley 8 liter, the Monaro (too bad not the Holden) and the Cerbera.

But yeah, mostly the Bentley.

2 Likes

True. Just look at Horizon 3: The Car Packs got worse after the Car Pass (In my honest opinion). For example the first two Car Packs in FH3 were insanely good, but the last two were kind of unnecessary (again: In my opinion)

1 Like

The Senna can never be a Forza cover car. Simply because its grotesque.

5 Likes

No mention of anything in the latest WIR…sigh can’t they at least throw us a bone with a “stay tuned” for an announcement?

1 Like

My ideas for the May Car Pack
[Mod Edit - This is not a wish list - D]

1 Like

They will say like this.
“Where is my McLaren 720S!?”

I hope the McLaren Senna is in this car pack.

1 Like

All these good cars can just be there for testing in FH4. They did this with cars like the Aston Martin GT12.

1 Like

Speaking of the GT12, it came out as DLC in Horizon 3… And it was first announced in 2015, prior to the release of Forza Motorsport 6!

Judging by such example, it’s clear how deluded the supercar fans are. It definitely takes a while for these new cars to make their way into the game.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Huracán Performante came out in Forza Horizon 4… as DLC. :smiley:

A car I really wanted to see is the F-Type SVR, but supercars fans don’t give a damn, they’d rather have stupid things like the Devel Sixteen instead.

The AM GT12 was in FH3 day one, genius.

1 Like