March Car pack Clue Thread

It’s that time again, the time we all cherish, a time to relish and hope for the cars of our Forza dreams to come to reality. It’s your good old clue thread, brought to you by johniwanna.

If you are new to the awesomeness that is the clue thread, here is how it works. I put out some vague clues about the cars of the March Car Pack, and you try and guess the cars. Sometimes I will reward correct guesses with credit gifts, sometimes I will like your post. If nobody seems to be cluing in to my train of thought I may offer additional clues about the cars of the pack.

Pretty simple.

The March Car Pack will be announced on ForzaMotorsport.net and the Forza Hub app for Xbox One on Tuesday March 3rd, at 6 a.m. Pacific. It will be available for download later that day.

Don’t miss our #ForzaHorizonTuesday livestream at 1 p.m. on Twitch TV Twitch where we will show off the cars of the pack and have some time with Turn 10 Design Director Jon Knoles to discuss the cars of the pack. Trivia, giveaways, and more to celebrate this special car pack.

Now for your clues:

Car one clue one:

People like to steal these. Probably because the model has been seen in movies like Gossip Girl, Goosebumps, Cop Land, Final Impact, The Bone Collector and more.

Car two clue one:

Torture for both man and machine.

Car three clue one:

Sometimes your partner may throw rocks at you.

Car four clue one:

Officer Dibble never stood a chance.

Car five clue one:

“Too luxurious,” we think not!

Car six clue one:

Queen Elizabeth may have more hats but she has never worn them this well.

Remember there are five cars in the pack and a free car, bonus points to those who guess which car is the free car.

Caveat…This is not a wish list. This is a clue thread. Guesses, not wishes please. One guess per person, you may edit your guess.

Have fun!

John

Clue 5: Merc Maybach

1 Like

Car 5 is free

Car 4: challenger hellcat

2 Likes
  1. Mustang Eleanor
  2. W222 S65 AMG
  3. Rolls Royce?

Rolls Royce Wraith?

Car 1: Crown Vic
Car 5: MB S600 maybach

2 Likes

Clue 2: torture=hell… Hellcat.

2 Likes

#5 : Mercedes S600 Maybach

1: Chevrolet Caprice
2:
3:
4: Austin-Healey 3000
5: Maybach
6:

1. SLS black series maybe… My only guess so far
1 Like

Car# 4 Dodge Hellcat
Car# 5 Mercedes Maybach
Car# 2 1929 Ford Rat Rod

I’m 99% certain that #1 is the Acura Integra. Totally lost on the others. #4 might be wishful thinking

1. late 80s Acura Integra (free)
  2. Dodge Hellcat
1 Like

Car 1: 2001 Acura Integra Type R i think its the free car as well

1. Thanks to a little search engine called the Internet Movie Car Database, I found at least three of those movies include a 1986 or '87 Acura Integra, though in a cameo role. (They also all have appearances by various generations of Ford Crown Victoria, but that’s pretty much a given in any movie with police in it somewhere.)

2. Some kind of Skoda? The phrase “torture for both man and machine” brings up a Facebook post about the Tour de France touting Skoda’s involvement in sponsorship.

3. No idea. Only story I could find that’s funny enough to hint at a clue is an incident where a man was caught on video hucking rocks at a Lamborghini Aventador for revving too loud on his street, but that’s already in the game.

4. Officer Dibble is the antagonist of “Top Cat”, which sounds to me like it could mean the top-of-the-line version of the Mercury Cougar? Carrying over the '70 Eliminator from Forza 5 sounds possible. (Or, well, that one recent Dodge performance package everybody’s been asking for…)

5. Rolls Wraith?

6. Stumped again. Maybe THIS is the Crown Victoria?

1 Like

Car Four Clue One: Officer Dibble was the officer in the Top Cat cartoon. Officer Dibble never stood a chance against Top Cat. The “top cat” our right now is the Dodge Challenger Hellcat. This car could also be its LX platform sister car, the Charger Hellcat.

1 Like

1 countach 2 countach 3 carabo 4 vector 5 aston martin lagonda 6 smart turbo

Car 1: acura integra

Car 1: Commonly stolen cars are usually common, innocuous ones. I don’t know any of these shows or movies very well (or mostly at all) but I’m picturing plenty of police cars and taxi cabs, so…Chevrolet Caprice or Ford Crown Victoria? Might be something I’m missing though…

Car 2: Rage Comet R. It certainly looks like it would be torturous to ride in, and like it can take a beating.

Car 3: Chevy Avalanche? A bunch of rocks and whatnot falling down a hill? Even had a partner of sorts with the Cadillac Escalade EXT…Seriously grasping at straws here.

Car 4: Officer Dibble’s sometimes nemesis is Top Cat, or T.C. to Benny, so…Scion TC?

Car 5: Mercedes-Benz S600 Maybach? Some guy named Dan Neil thinks so.

Car 6: Surely somewhere the Queen has an old Land Rover Series I laying around? Hard to imagine many cars that have worn so many hats, let alone as well, as that one.

1. Acura Integra Type R (Free) (Appears in several of the movies listed and hondas are easy to steal)
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. Bill Carter Top Cat (Because Top Cat. IDK lol)
  5. Porsche 911 (Was called “too heavy and luxurious” when it debuted in the 60s)
  6. Chevrolet S10 (Its a stretch for this one, but those NAPA trucks always have the hats on them lol)