Make engine swaps which have 2000hp+ and tyres with wider type width!

Hi I’ve been playing fh5 since it came out and from the get go I was really impressed by the games unique atmosphere and different game style from other fantastic racing games. However I was annoyed when I tried to make one of my cars a high horsepower drag machine. But was greeted by a measly 1000hp from a maxed v8 engine. I know this is a lot in retro spec to real life but cars in the real world can make from 2000hp up to even 3000-4000hp in normal street cars. I really think that fh5 needs bigger and more powerful engine swaps to cater for the drag racing fans/players of fh5. On to the next subject tyre width, with the addition of bigger and more powerful engine swaps it should be known that these cars will need massive amounts of grip so with the addition of bigger tyre widths it will allow the car to grip easier and making it more competitive to challenge the fastest cars in the game like the Diablo gtr and the Camaro Pro Stock. In conclusion this add on to new and old cars in the game will allow for more variety of powerful cars and will make people more intrigued on how such cars can be so quick and will add a further more realistic feeling to the game and overall as a whole will be much fun to all players whether they are just mucking around or trying to make a competitive car.

Thanks from: Ajager3488