Loyalty and Forza Rewards in FH3 - Tiers and Forza Hub point count

Loyalty Rewards and Forza Rewards in FH3

Announcement: Forza Horizon 3 Loyalty Rewards - June 13, 2016

Players can start FH3 with gift cars based on their previous experience with Forza games. These gift cars are not DLC models; if you do not meet the criteria before starting the game you will still be able to access the models in game like other cars. This reward should be effective no matter when you start the game. The rewards might not appear if you start FH3 first and then play FM6 or FH2 for the first time later.

TIP: Prompting the Loyalty reward car gift requires game progression - complete races and follow game prompts to the point that you have selected your second Festival location, then enter the Autoshow at the Byron Bay Festival site. If you don’t have a prompt at this point, exit the game and reboot, then keep playing and visiting the Festival Autoshow for the prompt.

FM6/FH2 Gameplay Rewards
If you’ve played FM6 or FH2, you will receive a corresponding gift car. If you’ve played both, you’ll receive both cars:

• 2017 Ford Raptor (FM6 players)
  • 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter (FH2 players)
    FM6/FH2 VIP Rewards
    Owners of the FM6 VIP membership or the FH2 VIP membership will receive:
  • 2015 Koenigsegg One:1
    There is no credit reward for previous garage count as seen with FM6.

Forza Rewards at launch
Based on your Forza Rewards Tier when you launch the game, you’ll receive up to nine cars. If you’re at least Tier 2 you’ll receive the Honda; if you’re Tier 3 you’ll receive the Honda and Nissan, etc.

• Tier 2: 2005 Honda NSX-R
  • Tier 3: 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z
  • Tier 4: 2016 Audi V10 plus
  • Tier 5: 2012 BMW M5
  • Tier 6: 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia
  • Tier 7: 2013 SRT Viper GTS
  • Tier 8: 2013 McLaren P1
  • Tier 9: 2014 Lamborghini Hurácan LP 610-4
  • Tier 10: 2017 Ford GT

Forza Rewards Overview
Forza Rewards is a loyalty program that tracks your activity across the history of Forza games. By driving, purchasing DLC, unlocking Achievements and performing other tasks in each game, you earn cumulative points toward your Forza Rewards Tier. The higher your Tier, the more rewards you can receive every reward window (currently weekly). Often these rewards will be credits that will help you afford more cars. Players redeem rewards for each window via the Rewards section of this website (top menu bar) or the Forza Hub app for Windows 10 or the Xbox console (or an in-game menu). See the Forza Rewards FAQ thread for more information.

FH3 Points objectives (3000 total) - updated on September 14, 2016:

• Bucket List Items (30) - 400 pts
  • Days Played (50) - 500 pts
  • Gamerscore (1000)- 500 pts
  • Paid DLC Owned (5) - 150 pts
  • Roads Discovered (250) - 200 pts
  • Cars Owned (50) - 250 pts
  • Driver Level (100) - 350 pts
  • Miles Driven (2000) - 350 pts
  • Perks Unlocked (25) - 250 pts
  • Ultimate Passes (50) - 50 pts

The total Forza Rewards Point range is now 20,000 with Tier 10 (the top tier) starting at 15,000. With FH1 available on Xbox One as a backward compatible title, the available Xbox One console games provide a maximum of 14,500 points (FH3|F&F|FH2|FH1|FM6|FM5).

Note that it may take a day or two to update your point count after completing some gameplay. Some users have experienced points not registering in the Forza Hub and Forza Rewards site, particularly with Apex Achievements.

Example website display as of E3 (Tier 9):

3 Likes

[Mod Edit - thread merged, see first post - MM]

Forza Horizon Loyalty Rewards states:

“Tier 10: 2017 Ford GT”

Top Tier is currently 9 even with Apex.

Does this mean you will get these rewards if you hit the Tier AFTER game release??

Yes but I restarted my game after this and it not give them me again how can I get them??

I just read somewhere that the tiers will be realigned between now and launch.

The real question is whether tier 10 will be accessible w/o playing Apex…

2 Likes

Here’s hoping Apex won’t be required.
As much as I’d love to give Apex a try (and, believe me, I do!), my 5 year old gaming pc doesn’t meet the listed minimum requirements.
Still, it’s running Windows 10 fine, so I can at least enjoy the Forza Hub & Xbox App there when I’m not on the console.

Sp33dy

I’d download Apex and give it a try anyway. I upgraded my PC a few months back but before that I was running the game fine on an AMD FX-4170 and a Radeon HD 7870.

I have this problem too.
Before Apex came out and added to the Tier Rewards system I was about 640 off the very top of the Tiers due to not doing much on line playing. I cannot play Apex as my PC is not up to the requirements although running Windows 10 as well and all my Forza has been on a Console (360/ONE).
Does anyone at T10 know anything that can said to help folks like me? I was shunted from 640 to 1640 below the top of Tier 9 which is no fault of my own.

Ah well that makes sense (I guess). I am a Rewards wh**e so I have most of Apex done just for that purpose, it would be crappy if you had to play the PC only game to get max Tier though, I would hope T10 knows better.

2 Likes

Is it possible to purchase those cars (GT, M5, etc.) within the game?

Somewhere I read it is. It would be stupid from the Company to restrict this cars in the game

I would be 99% sure that all Forza Rewards Tier cars will be available to purchase in game regardless of your tier as this has been the case with every other forza where rewards has been present. It would seem very strange to suddenly withhold cars and wouldn’t be good move.

2 Likes

This. This was done for FM6, with 12,500 points being the cutoff for Tier 9.

I believe the tiers went up by 1,500 points each, ie - 11,000 was Tier 8, and if the same pattern continues, 14,000 will be Tier 10.

They were adjusted before FM6s launch, so they will be done again.

It’s possible without playing Apex, although a bit tough; you’d need every game played, perhaps save for FM2. 16,000 points total you can have up to at the moment for Forza Rewards; 15,000 of which are available on consoles.

The cars can be bought in game like any other car. It’s just a starting bonus for loyalty. It’s pretty much just like gift cars.

Will the cars available as tier rewards also be available to purchase in game? Tier 8-10 have one of my favourite cars especially the 2017 Ford GT, and I can’t get any higher tiers without buying 3 or 4 more Forza games. I’m just wondering because I rather not pay for games just to get in game cars, and I don’t have an Xbox 360, and I don’t have time for it. But that doesn’t matter, if they can’t be purchased then they can’t, merely just a question regarding the car rewards. Thank you :slight_smile:

Not 100% confirmed but some of the Tier cars are showing up otherwise (not DLC, but as standard in game cars), and if past history on this matter is anything to go by then they will be standard in game cars, just gifted to you at the start of the game.

1 Like

2,500 delta for the higher tiers, which would put it at 15,000. Then again, they may restructure the entire thing again, as they did last time. They didn’t just add a tier, the points needed to get to the different tiers changed altogether.

If it’s 15,000, I can forget about Tier 10. Like some of the others here, I have no PC capable of playing Apex on, there’s 1,000 points gone. I’ve never bought any tokens either, so there are another 950 points I won’t get, even though I could still purchase the necessary tokens for FM5 to at least get 350 of the 950 points. But that’s putting me on a max of 14,400, and I’d still need to buy tokens for a game I no longer play and don’t need any tokens in the first place, I’d have to revisit and finish off FM3, and I’d have to purchase and play through FM2.

Hmm, even though I just went through the trouble of maxing out rewards points for FM6, I believe the more sensible option would be to be content with Tier 9.

Sweet thank you T10 love your games keep up the good work

I am not likely to hit tier 10 by September. Been playing since '13 and am just wondering if I will be able to purchase the Ford GT with my credits/tokens or will these cars be exclusive to those in tier 10.

I’m wondering what the tiers will be like with FH3. I’m hoping for a slight restructure for people who can’t play apex. I’d like it so apex could count towards tire points of you needed it but you don’t actually have to play it… to make it short it has no effect on the tire unless you have played it.

Will I be able to buy a Ford GT in game if I’m not t10?