Lotus Emira 2022-current

The 2023 Lotus Emira was added to FH5 in June 2023. This topic reached 387 votes.

Lotus Emira

2 Likes

POLL

Note: voting on polls does not replace voting on the topic. Be sure to vote on the topic above the title to have your interest counted.

Which game would you like this model to be in?

Select one or both.

• Forza Horizon
  • Forza Motorsport

0 voters

3 Likes

The V6 version please.

9 Likes

Lotus Emira First Edition

15 Likes

Lotus Emira

2 Likes

The cream of the crop of the Lotus Emira is its performance and this is troublesome for those who are jealous enough to want one because, with such dynamics, it’s going to be too awesome to be ignored. Running on a brand-new Sports Car Architecture, the Emira features two chassis and suspension settings ranging from a comfort-oriented Tour setting and the preferable Sport setting from the optional Lotus Drivers Pack, which makes the Emira more enjoyable to drive on the road and track. Coupled with the hydraulic steering, the Emira delivers a dramatic driving feel that is worth enjoyable to drive without the drama. Best of all, it feels down-to-earth and addictive.

Speedo boys who managed to get the £75,995 V6 First Edition are lucky enough to enjoy the Toyota-derived 3.5L V6 supercharged engine that produces 400hp of power, 430Nm of torque, and mated to either a 6-speed MT or AT with the latter capable of hitting 180mph of top speed. Those who are too late for that will have to make do with the 2.0-liter in-line four-cylinder sourced from the Mercedes-AMG A45, packing up to 360hp of power.

11 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lotus Emira (race spec) 2022-cuirrent

How about the AMG I4 version but with the Supercharged V6 as an engine swap option

4 Likes

Nah, I’d rather just have the V6. More horsepower and it has a manual transmission.

4 Likes

The AMG I4 engine swap on the V6 version doesn’t make sense
It should be Supercharged V6 engine on the AMG I4 version
A higher powered engine swap on a lowered engine version is more sensible

3 Likes

But I don’t modify my cars, so I want the V6 version. Making the I4 the standard one is just silly.

3 Likes

No it isn’t

Again, I don’t want to modify my cars. The V6 is the better version and the only one with a stick. The AMG engine can go away.

1 Like

I would happily take the Emira for a spin in both Horizon and Motorsport. As for the car itself, the supercharged 3.5 litre V6 is what I would prefer over the turbocharged 2.0 litre inline-four - even if it’s the same 2GR-FE that was used in the third-generation Exige and the 3-Eleven. As for the transmission type, I would stick with the six-speed manual over the six-speed automatic. Then comes the type of chassis. Even though there are some players that do realistic cruises and stick to the speed limit, the Sports setup is what most of us probably want if we’re going to throw it about a race track or the open world.

As @sui0boyang mentioned, the Black Pack would be an ideal choice for more paint groups, if we choose to paint a specific area of the car any other colour. The only problem with that is the Lotus badging is also black.

Wheels are up for discussion, but my personal preference is the Diamond Cut alloy wheels over the full silver or gloss black.

2 Likes

The V6 is an old engine now which doesn’t coincide with what Lotus are pushing towards
So you’re wrong and the criticism on the AMG I4 is so not needed

1 Like

Are you going to show up every other week just to argue with me?

Guess not.

:smirk:

Since you all added the Evija in the game release, we now want the all-new 2022 Emira. It’s equipped with the same Toyota 3.5L supercharged V6 engine from Evora and Exige S. A 6-speed manual transmission will be a satisfaction in my opinion.

6 Likes

Looks like it might be in both Horizon AND the new Motorsport. Was revealed for Motorsport at the end of the recent stream, and could be seen in the cutscene for the new Donut Media story.

DISCLAIMER: It MIGHT get in Horizon. Remember, there were cars in the title screens for the Anniversary update that we STILL haven’t got in-game, so there’s no guarantee until PGG themselves say so.

9 Likes

DLC Car. It’s part of the Horizon Racing Car Pack.

1 Like

And what do you know? They’re adding the V6 version. 'Bout time I got some vindication around here.

3 Likes