Lost all my progress

Hi, i stopped playing fh2 for a couple of months and yesterday i wanted to play again. It asked me which save file i wanted to use and i choose the cloud one. After a long syncing process i can only start the game again. I have a save of about 20 mb in my xbox which is not the save of a beginner ( my friend has about 9 mb and plays as normal) but it doesn’t work. I’ve seen other thread but they give no answer except starting again. Now i’d like to know if there is something i can do to recover my save. I actually don’t like the idea to restart it but if i do, is there a fix to avoid losing again all my progress?

I have the same problem, spent 40 mins syncing and went back to the beginning of the game as if it has never been played before.
Sorry can’t be much help, just very frustrated as I have lost over 100 cars. Will post if find anything out.

The same…lost everything. `paid for quite a few cars…gutted. My mum is trying to sort it out.

Any advise would be great.

Thank you.

Yes, I’ve lost everything too. After hours of syncing it said I’ve never played the game before which is quite frustrating as I have a bunch of progress and don’t want to restart…

Someone posted this on a different forum thread.

Forums

My Settings My Inbox My Topics
ALL FORUMS
MOTORSPORT 6
HORIZON 2
MOTORSPORT 5
ACTIVE TOPICS
Forza Motorsport Forums > Forza Horizon 2 > Horizon 2 Discussion > i had beaten the first horzion finale now when i went to play everything i had is gone now?
POST REPLYTAG AS FAVORITE
Go to first unread I HAD BEATEN THE FIRST HORZION FINALE NOW WHEN I WENT TO PLAY EVERYTHING I HAD IS GONE NOW?

(This is where you need to read)

Send Message
Mangoplah7
Block User Posts
#2 Posted : about 19 hours ago
The development team has acknowledged that there is a problem with game save loss/corruption and has offered to help. Unfortunately there’s not much we can do here on the forum besides pointing you to an email address, and this recent post by HeliosT10 who is on the Development Team:

Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post
If you have suffered from save game loss/corruption email forzafb@microsoft.com with the title “FH2 game save” explaining the problem, someone will try to help.

You’ll get an automated reply from this address but be patient and someone will try to help you.

If it’s any consolation you’re not very far into the game so it may still be fun for you to start from the beginning again.

Thanks for the reply. I’ve made a mistake and i sent the wrong title (some upper case letters should be lower case) do someone know if i should send it again or that’s good as it is?

You should be right Mikele as long as it says “fh2 game save” in the title. It’s just so they can look out for these kinds of problems.

This is the post by HeliosT10:

You’ll get an automated reply from this address but be patient and someone will try to help you.

Yeah. The problem is i wrote “FH2 GAME SAVE” and if there is some bot that sorts the mail and is case sensitive it may skip my mail. I’ll wait and hope for a response.

1 Like