Looking for Classic Racing friends

Hi All,

I’m looking for other players who like racing classic cars in the style they would be raced, old style liveries against similar era cars without silly upgrades. As they would of been in the day.

People who wanna race Ferrari 512 against Lola t70 without a redbull livery

Or the gurney eagles against a lotus not dressed up as rocket.

I’ve tried racing the ai but some of the driving is erhh ridiculous and they spawn with some designs that make photos look silly or Forza aero everywhere.

I’m even looking at hosting some races as well as building several touring and GT cars to FIA appendix K regs if anyone’s interested?

Currently working on a pre 66 touring car grid with builds as close to real pre 66 cars, Mini, Cortina, Jaguar mk2 and Mustang (Why’d they ditch the Alfa gta).

Races in the style of Silverstone classic, Goodwood, spa 6 hours or Monterey historic.

I can share a few of my FIA builds like the Mini and Cortina or happy to race the classic race cars already in the game without any mods for those that don’t want the grind of building a car.

Let me know if any like minded people out there and want to set a lobby up and have a race.