Looking for a club

Hey I’m new to Forza but I come from sim racing such as iRacing and Asseto Corsa. I have only played on Forza 4, 5, and FH2. I’m looking for a club just to cruise with, drag race, and maybe drift (not sure how to tune yet).

I’m looking for people on Xbox One who want to do REAL style STREET digs and STREET events with, Yes you read correct, “STREET” digs and events, I’m talking about waiting until dark, meeting in a ghetto old parking lot, picking and setting up your race’s, finding a block, rolling out, taking turns blocking off off traffic, using a car for lights, all horse power based events and nights like for example 500 hp only nights (Not like that “S Class or A Class” joke setups) I’m talking everyone at the same Horse Power! I’v hosted RWD King Of The Street dig EVENTS, Import Nights, Muscle Meets, HWY King PULLS and ROLLS, FWD dig Night, AWD King of GRIP Champs, Honda and Acura meets stuff like that…

I am already apart of WFO Racing team (Seen on Youtube) but they only do weekly meets and rarely play together with new members, BUT if we get some solid returning players (regulars or locals) we can rock out or own crew, It don’t really matter to me (i kinda like being WFO anyway) I’m just looking for similar minded real style STREET RACE ENTHUSIASTS out there.

ONLY conditions are as follows: - Be MATURE guys don’t be “that guy”, Nobody wants “that guy” around…
- No CHEATING (if it’s 500hp night, Than it’s NOTHING OVER 500hp… simple) Tight races are the best races, come-on guys!!
- MICS only (duh lol)
- CLEAN driving PLEASE! (I like my bumper where it is, please leave it on while cursing in a pack lol)
- NO “rice” or name calling (again don’t be “that guy”) “clean” pre-race trash talk and banter accepted lol
- and MOST IMPORTANT, lets have some fun and try not to kill any public vehicles

If this sounds like something your looking for or would be into please feel free to ADD MY Xbox One GT: Psycho Mantis
MSG me and I’ll shoot you that Invite!! FH2 is my MAIN XBOX ONE game so I am on NIGHTLY and always looking to cruse!