Like to add some clean serious racing friends

Hi there,

My name is Maarten Nijmeijer.
From the Netherlands
Tag: ForzaMartini

Many rival times in top 1000 or 1%
Racing always serious and If I can’t win than at least I had a lot of fun.

Would like to add some serious racing friends on X1. People who like racing clean.
Bit aggressive but fair racing. Fair passing and overtaking.

Please reply or add me, a message of who you are where you from is appreciated so
I know who im racing (always makes it more fun).

1 Like

Yo add me man BrazenBuds IX, from the UK.

add me Jake Knight7

Lads if you want clean racing call over to www.forzamotorsport.org.uk and join a fast growing community where we hold leagues and cup meeting each week.

Add me guys. And invite anytime

Come check us out! We are currently building a Forza Division, and need anyone who is interested in racing for fun or competition. Add me on XBL if you have any questions, my GT is sinmagic. We have both US and UK squads.

http://tckr.enjin.com/home

TCK RACING are looking to add more drivers to the line up, we race on 3 different leagues sites, why not pop along and check us out

Thanks for calling over buddy and signing up to our Endurance Cup next week. Gonna be a good one.

Im down add me

Hey some clean racing sounds good to me Add anytime

Feel free to add me. Krzyfullback02. Hate racing against people who only try to take others out

Add Straightlaced84 and I’ll add you back. I’m from Kentucky in the U.S.

I like to race clean. I hot lap and tune quite a bit but I like to race online also.

Add me M fLiNsTeR always looking for good clean racers to race against, fed up of being rammed off the road into the 1st corner. Message me so I know who has added. Looking forward to racing against you all.

Add me also please I like most classes of racing gamertag = snyperal