Lexus IS 1998-2005 (Toyota Altezza)

Looks to be a render already based on the Forza model of the IS 300, makes it that much easier to be added to the game. I’d still rather have a brand new scan with zero customization, even though the FM1 Altezza/IS model is apparently exceptionally accurate compared to other FM1 models.

you are right and I saw a video on youtube that we might get new rims also.

1 Like

I see what you mean, some inaccuracies still exist (headlights a bit too big, wheelarches too wide) but that may as well have to do something with the picture used. I think you should make a few more of these comparisons from different angles.

I loved this car when I drove it as the starter car in NFS Most Wanted. New bodykits or not, I don’t mind, just give us the Lexus IS300.

2 Likes

Same as you, I fell in love with this car since NFS MW 2005, still remeber use this car all the way to the end to against Razor’s M3 GTR :crazy_face: I don’t care even they are just copy and paste the old model from FM4, or there are not much body kits available, at this point I just wish to drive this car in the game, listen horizon paluse and crurising in Mexico for chill out. :grinning:

1 Like

this is my favote car too
in my chilehood when i first saw this is car in 5 my years i loved this is car
It was a Toyota ALTEZZA RS200 in bodykits and typical for 2000-X spoiler
i don’t know, why i don’t love this is car until I saw the car in real life in my 5 years.
fist where i saw it car in game NFS Underground 2.

i need it that car in Forza and only japanese ALTEZZA RS200, oly JDM car. PLS STOPPING remade japanese cars in gaijins analogs. In Forza, many cars have already suffered from this. Honda S2K, Integra 3 and 4 and other cars

i love this car and create mods for NFS games.
even here I devote myself to this machine

1 Like

Yeah Since i see the altezza in initial d I really got very attached to the car It’s a shame that very little appears in the anime

1 Like

頭文字D have minimum 3 ALTEZZA’s
black
yellow, i saw yellow in stage 1
and white from your picter

1 Like

Clinched Wide Body Toyota Altezza

4 Likes

One thing you guy need to noticed is after Altezza/Lexus IS 300 got add into the game, this whole topic about this car will be delected and removed (Just like GR86 and Nissan Tsuru topic) , it’s nice to see some many ppl have great interested about this car and share their picture and idea about it :grinning:

delected?

Yes it will, but it made scene so after those car get added, other car can show up more on the vote page, (After GR86 and others get removed, Altezza and other car are made it to top 10)

Still, what does “delected” mean?

1 Like

Delectable
adjective:
delightful; highly pleasing; enjoyable: a delectable witticism.
delicious: a delectable dinner.
noun:
an especially appealing or appetizing food or dish: a buffet table spread with delectables.
Source

im totally building brandon wicknicks is300 (ive actually rode in it)

Deleted, of course.

Please add IS300.

1 Like

in FORZA to be continued

1 Like