Lexus IS 1998-2005 (Toyota Altezza)

An update for you guy, there will be no Altezza or Lexus IS 300 will add into the game on the next two months according to today Forza Horizon update livestram, actually, none of the top 10 voting car will be add into the game. Guess our mission did not finish yet, let’s see how many votes we can get before PGG would actually consider put back this car into the game, yeah?

2 Likes

When will this be on FH

1 Like

According to latest intel I see all over the internet, Lunar New Year update on February will be our last shot to get Altezza or Toyota Chaser in the game, considering FH6 will be launch on the end of 2024. I truly hope we can see Altezza/Lexus IS 300 could be in FH5 before the next new title :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

me to That’s what I’m thinking also!!

1 Like

Rlx playground Said they have a Ton of updates for Forza Horizon 5 in this year, Forza Horizon 6 don’t launch before 2025 Even because Forza Motorsport launched recently and Microsoft itself said that the development of its games will take longer from now on due to the complexity of current game development so Forza Horizon 6 should show up for in 2025.

Well, let’s hope that Horizon 6 won’t fail like Motorsport.

Well let’s hope We don’t need to wait too long for Altezza/Lexus IS 300 arrived in FH5, good new is if Altezza get add into FH5, that’s defintely we might see Altezza could return to Forza Motosport too. Rumor about the “KFD” team is true, andI guess all of you won’t willing to wait another couple of months for that car to arrive.

2 Likes

Agree probably in the february update I’m thinking.

3 Likes

Toyota ALTEZZA

3 Likes

only ALTEZZA pls

2 Likes

If I am not mistaken, the Preview for lunar new year update will be Jaunbary 26, this is the last chance we might seen if all those OG JDM incon could add into the game, let’s hope for the best :melting_face:

The 50th last chance

2 Likes

Always for sure we just have to wait see with our fingers crossed.

1 Like

Yeah let’s see, we defintely don’t expect to see this car arrive on FH5 on the final last update before FH6 announced. Maybe the lunar new year update will be all Chinese EV or that “Wuling Sunshine” as a “new reward”, I better keep my expectation low after that build from the group up :melting_face:

C-One and TOM’S kits too

Yeah, where i from 10 febrary is Moon new year is holiday and day off.
just i very would like only ALTEZZA or ALTEZZA + Lexus IS
just in game a lot of cars bacouse in old Forza JDM models and in new Forza’s it’s cars for foreign market.
honda S2K, Honda Integra 2 and 3, Skyline V35.
For Forza there are not enough real JDM cars, JP cars it sucks for the foreign market.
and Altezza RS200 on 3S-GE can be created in B700, and in A800 like a very good car, and players can change 2JZ-GTE, than we can only have 2JZ-GE and i think create normal car fo B700 and A800 cant
RS200 have best control, where the weight is 50/50
strange trend, peoples where a lot of ALTEZZA like to create Lexus badgine, where a lot of Lexus they like add ALTEZZA logo. its plus for add two cars
We have Hachiroku and BRZ now in one game, why we can’t have two ALTEZZA’s?
Devolepers, if you its read, pls add two cars, votes have 50 \ 50 %
come back pls cars for differnts markets how to in old FORZA’s games

Chines cars in last time very nice to progressive
i saw bad copy of Subaru Legacy by lifan, but today chines cars very nice look, i saw Tank 300, design like to Ford Bronco, but Bronco copy Lada Niva LOL
yeah, chines cars look very good now, than in old timline. But its candy wrappers.
they’re still bad inside

Developers.
if votes 50%/50% add pls two cars
in old Gran Turisumo games and in old Forza’s games to here two models

1 Like

always like the saying take it with a grain of salt.

An little update here, according to the info I got, we won’t had Altezza or any JDM car in lunar new year update, all we will have is some new Chinese EV car. Wanna take a guess when we will had this car before FH6? :sweat_smile: