Lexus IS 1998-2005 (Toyota Altezza)

Chaser JZX100, Mark II JZX100, Cresta JZX100 and ALTEZZAAAAAAA in one update :D

1 Like

well right now Chasrer on Top #6, Altezza on Top #7. Still a long way to made it to Top 5, but I do hope both of them cab be add into whether Forza Horizon or Forza Motosport 2023

Forza Motosport 4 is the last game where it had both Altezza and Lexus IS 300, after that, Altezza or lexus IS 300 never show up in any racing game anymore, like the car wasn’t ever existed before. I don’t know where you all live but I see Altezza/IS 300 show up in the street more than Celica, AE86,RX7, RX 8 etc. It literally one of the popular old JDM car you can seen around you but still…

3 Likes

I from east Asia, in my town best popular have sport sedans, i everyday see jzx cars, Altezza’s, Crowns, laurels, Accords, skylines, Subaru
Best popular coupe is Celica, AE92 101 111, rx-8
Wagons is Caldina gt, steagea, subaru
Other cars have low popular, but see A70 supra or A80 no problem

that sounds like an dream town for me where you can find all the classic JDM from late 90s, I’m from US so the street just full of Big muscle car like challenger, charger or Mustang, etc… But Lexus IS 300 was also popular in my area, not a lot but you can still see few of them every day

hehe, if about musclcars i saw Mustang 5 gen, 6 gen and Shevy Camaro and Roadster Camaro, Ford Crown Vic and one Dodge Ram, Hummer H3 and H2 and H2 limusin from one company in my town.
this is only cool cars by America in my town and all imported from USA i think

if about just cars, but only Focuses

mini colletion my photos

1 Like

Sorry, i deleted Car plates in magical eraser

Man you live in an place where every car enthusiast want to be, US had strict law of import can from foreign country (lots of document paper requires, relaible sources and large amount of money), can’t imagines how good it is where you can import cars from the global

We need these back already :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

#5 BABY LETS GOOOO

1 Like

Nice! New message in theme, j to checking this is theme everyday

No.5 now folk, it’s amazing that Altezza could reach this far, still got hundreds away to No.1 to No.4. But no.5 is good enough to let ppl or developer to pay attention with this car, now we just need to wait this car could add into the game in future update

1 Like

this is my opinion, but: developers can add Altezza and Chaser jzx100 in one update. They brothers in car world, classic jdm sport drift sedans ;D
Altezza and Chaser are close to each other in voting

guys, i what thinking now
if PPG and T10 add ALTEZZA again in Forza and Chase JZX100 (it is carpopular too in car voiting) i think this is moment can could be a kick to the groin for JAPANESE Gran Turisumo
add classic JDM sedans in game its STRONG! just they cars rare representatives in games.
ok ALTEZZA this is Lexus IS for west markets, but 1 gen where here? only in games 2000-2005?
last game where can see ALTEZZA its Juiced 2, Forza 4 and GT6 where old model from PS2?
PPG and T10, PLS add JZX100 and ALTEZZA, you can come back populars old really JDM cars in games, “competition is the engine of progress” if you add this is car, Polyphony Digital add this is cars too and you for rivalry add the answer already Skyline ER34 sedan and in other games started adding this is cars.
on our responsibility now is to return these cars to all games

These cars should be in the next update which is winter wonderland I’m predicting after this one.

I don’t know if you heard about it, but the PC people searched the game files and discovered a brand of bodykits that makes a specific bodykit for the altezza/is300, their name is kfd team, here’s an image of the bodykit

5 Likes

wow bro, check out the last comment on this page, looks like some ppl discover the new “KFD team” on was FH game files, basically this brand was an Russian manufacturer for building drift car. As soon as you click on their page, most of their pride product was building part for Altezza/Lexus IS 300, if the sources was true, maybe we can see Altezza one day in future update

So basically not coming due to… semi-recent events

1 - Is Atomic Heart a joke? The company producing these body kits could have legally relocated to another country but physically remained in Russia, similar to Atomic Heart or Saber Interactive.
2 - they can have dother company, due to recent events
3 - oral license agreement, don’t documentaly