Lexus IS 1998-2005 (Toyota Altezza)

I want to see my lexus in fh5/fm8 xD

2 Likes

So recently they just published the full 500 car list for FM8, unfortunately there was no sign of either Altezza or IS 300, we only get Lexus RCF, 2014 IS 350/GS 350. LC 500 and LFA, not sure about future update though.

2 Likes

da643745c9db4cf492b665b9e699e027
download

6 Likes

yeah!
when relised second generation, Altezza and IS300 deleted from everyone games
NOW! now, altezza and is300 classic JDM sedan, like to toyota JZX, Nissan skyline or laurels
ALTEZZA and IS300 will not harm sales of the new altezza feat is300
we need this car

1 Like

Seeing how they handle FH5’s live service model, it should be added to the game as long as it receives enough votes.

1 Like

Well we just reach 1000 votes! It’s shockd that so many ppl love to see this car can return, whehter or not they will add this car, you guy are amazing! :grinning: And I proud of this community when we only got less than 300 votes at the beginning. This car is at Top 10 votes in FH5 Forums rn!

5 Likes

So awesome its past 1000, the odds are much higher now Im so excited :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

THIS CAR IS AN ICON

4 Likes

I would definitely vote for the Altezza, but with the optional aero bits and the ability to JZ swap it in game

11 Likes

They have the Stillen, Kaminari, and Wing west kits for the car already so we’ll have at least 3 if it makes it :smiley:

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I’d sacrifice them for a new model with new customization.

man, i cheked proportion FM4 model.
Yeah, old forza models have bad proportionals, but ALTEZZA have nice proportionals
A lot of assetto corsa modders use ALTEZZA from FM4 how to base for ALTEZZA mods

1 Like

FM4 model have source model for Garage where a lot of polygons. Car need just made new lod models, new head and tail lights, fixing 1-3 problems and adding 3D models behind the radiator grille and the engine

1 Like

I think we still need to wait another couple of months for getting Altezza being add to the game, there no sign of update about JDM classic for Forza Horizon 5 or Forza motosport 2023 :thinking:

only nissan sunny / sentra / tsuru (

We should get it most likely! This car is moving up high!!! :star_struck:

bro we literally got around 60 votes within a day? This car got lots of likes more than I expected, such an JDM Icon should not be forgetten :face_with_peeking_eye:

I would love to have a Altezza/IS200/300 to me it never made sense why they removed it

2 Likes

ALTEZZA deleted from 99% games when realised 2 generation

forza is the last game where the car was removed

only when we can see car it’s CarX

1 Like