Lexus IS 1998-2005 (Toyota Altezza)

I need the 2003 IS300, not because I have one…

One of the best cars we’re missing from this series.

7 Likes

we only need 200 votes to go from 14th to 7th, shouldn’t be too hard. We’ve got this

2 Likes

You could try to ask people to promote it, at this point, it really doesn’t matter, seeing as the Uno got 4th

1 Like

It has to be #1 soon!

4 Likes

we need BOTH the altezza and IS300 (3s-ge and 1g-fe swap for altezza, and 2jz-ge with 2jz-gte swap for is300) and all their OEM body kits respectively which should be easy to license but hard to scan.

IS300 L-Tuned

Altezza Modellista

Altezza TRD

Altezza TRD NEO V1

Altezza TRD NEO V2

6 Likes

As long as it comes with the TRD Neo kits I’ll be happy

2 Likes

The altezza sxe10 rs200 already came with the 3s-ge engine but the is300 comes with the 2jz ge which is the aspirated version of the 2jz gte, this aspirated version equips the supra mk4 targa with automatic transmission.

1 Like

Sorry, swap 1G-FE? This is bad engine if vs 3S-GE, in engine swap 1G-FE i replaced on 1JZ-GTE, like to in Toyota jzx series (Mark II, Chaser and Cresta)

2jz-GTE have only Supra A80 and Toyota Aristo in stock

ALTEZZA my favourite car and i’m mini expert in this is car (no in small details)
AS200/ IS200 have 1G-FE
RS200 have 3S-GE Beams by Yamaha (only 3S engine has a longitudinal arrangement and RS200 exclusive for JP market)
AS300 / IS300 have 2JZ-GE (Toyota on this is base have only wagon, lexus have sedan and wagon)

along with the is300 we also NEED the sportcross its my favorite car and I love it so much. who agrees.

1 Like

Personally I think the sportcross kinda ugly, but no matter which one they add it into the game I will be happy to see :slight_smile: We almost reach to 900 folk, keep it up! :smiley:

1 Like

ALTEZZA Gita in stock have 2JZ-GE :smiley:

We need this car back please

2 Likes

Wow, Toyota Altezza/Lexus IS 300 is in Top 10 car wish list rn, you folk are amazing, keep up this trend and we might get to 1000 votes :smiley:

2 Likes

and super fact
developers replare vote from (what in game add car? in Horizon or Motorport?) on (add Altezza or IS300?)
Altezza winner now, for me this is enjoy! we can take real Japan car on right wheel driver, car have 3S-GE in stock and can add engine swap on 1 and 2 JZ-GTE. this is optimal moment, just IS300 have 2JZ-GE in stock and game no have 3S for swap.
and second moment only for me, i from asia and i don’t saw IS300, in my town only Altezza’s

1 Like

This car was in Forza motorsport 1 - 4
It is too legendary to not be in Fh5
With its potential and customization its an awesome car!
How is the Sentra more voted than this much better lexus🤦‍♂️
We need this beauty in FH5 ASAP!
PLEASE SHARE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE GUYS
WE CAN STILL THIS!

2 Likes

Developers open voit for add ALTEZZA \ IS300
In game and very amazing what developers replace voit (add in Motorsport or horizon?) on (add ALTEZZA or IS300?). Winner ALTEZZA

2 Likes

Sorry, my error in English, no voit, i about (vote), thanks Google.
Ok, just this is replace vote showing, developers would like add car in game

1 Like

This is my favourite car in my life
And for ending i show
1 - my livery groupe in fh5
2 - screenshot from FM4
3 - my real photo TOYOTA ALTEZZA

3 Likes