Lexus IS 1998-2005 (Toyota Altezza)

bro that’s cool, I remember back in the day I use lots of time to search any Altezza/Lexus IS 300 mod for NFS undercover/shift 2, the best one I found was there had an Russian mod website for NFS shift 2 car mod, and I’m surprised they offer lots of jdm car pack available to download. Nothing is better than driving an Altezza in-game with a cockpit view available, unfortunately that website is down for some reason. I had a sense of feeling that you might be the one who made that car mod lol. :melting_face:

3 Likes

Why Russian modders create a lot of JDM cars?
Russian asia east, in Russian asia big import jdm cars like to in Australia or Honkon 香港

1 Like

Uh, I see, I thought Lexus IS 300/200 was for North America/Europe, and Altezza RS200/AS 200 for Japan and other Asia Countries. Anyway, let’s hope this car can add to FH5 or other Forza motorsport later, and the vote can be up. My first time seeing this car was in NFS MW 2005 then I became obsessed with this car, especially the Gauge Cluster, somehow I prefer this car rather than the powerful v8 LEXUS ISF, everything is just so special about this car to me, lol. Right now the only way for me to play this car in game was using the XBOX Simulator on PC to play Forza motorsport 4 :relieved:

2 Likes

my first time line when i saw ALTEZZA RS200 this is in irl on streets of my town
in next i fined this car in NFSU2 ツ
トヨタ・アルテッツァ

i add ALTEZZA in game xD

8 Likes

That was an wonderful artwork and concept be honestly, I wish there had some folk in turn 10 would consider add this car in the game. IDKW but Altezza was always been forgotten in the latest video games, like NFS, Gran Turismo and et, such an JDM icon but but somehow every game is missed it. :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

This could also allow beams swap in to ae86 if the altezza is added back in but the is300 had na jz in it and 1uz so offering a 2jz swap plus v8 in altezza woud offer more engine choices but forza dev might counter the beams swap with the Honda engines these cars are underrated since they were also offered as a lexus

2 Likes

if add ALTEZZA, we can have swap on 2JZ 100% on just and sport version. in game everyone cars by toyota have swap on 2JZ and sport version 2JZ for drfit
ah yeah, is300 don’t have 3UZ-FE engine, this is about IS430

1 Like

dead chat

lol I bet we got very low chance to get this car in the game no matter how many vote we got, we haven’t heard any words of those high vote jdm car yet, like the chaser and Nissan Tsuru :sweat_smile:

1 Like

PPG and Turn 10 have full 3D model ALTEZZA RS200

bro I remember they had full-scale model for most of the cars from Motorsport 4, yet we can’t even use Mazdaspped 3 in the game when all the AI is driving them as the traffic car in Forza Horizon 5, I think they will focus more on those new 2023 car instead of some old car lol

they Celcia 2003 add in FH5

1998 Toyota Altezza RS200

2002 Lexus IS 300

9 Likes

when add Toyota ALTEZZA in game?
PPG and tuen 10
do you have 3d model from FM4
add this is car faster job
i want this is car

1 Like

I think you’ve commented on this thread enough for now. You’ve already broken some of the rules by turning this suggestion thread into a discussion thread, and coming back everyday to ask “Why is this not in the game yet?” is not only against forums rules as it counts as spam, it’s just plain annoying and does not get the car added to the game at a quicker rate. This thread has over 600 votes, a number most suggested cars can only dream of and will probably never get despite their uniqueness. At a vote number this high, the Altezza will come in time. Just be patient, and in the meantime, you may want to start privately messaging people if you really want to have a passionate discussion that others may not be inclined to read.

5 Likes

I agree with you on that, at least it will be enough discussion for me. I think I post enough on this thread already, next time if you see me discussed here is the time when Altezza truly add into the game. Thx for all the votes and support here folk :smiley:

2 Likes

2 Likes

We need to get the 2002 IS300 thats in FM plz

7 Likes

I Stand by this one

1 Like