Level 25 Affinity Badge [see post #29]

I just topped 25 in BMW, I got the burn card for it, but I haven’t gotten the badge to unlock. Is this a glitch?

I couldn’t find a glitch/bug thread anywhere, but I was sure I had seen one…

Let me just be the first one to say…WOW!

For being 25? I actually have a friend that got it before me. There are so many BMWs now, I have basically exclusively used them!

BMW happened to be the first affinity I had maxed out and I’m pretty sure there is no badge for that particular manufacturer. It’s unusual but I’ve maxed Chevrolet, Ford and Lotus as well and got badges for those. I’ll max out Audi, Mercedes and possibly Alfa Romeo by the end of the week.

Wow, how do you max out that quickly?

By driving the cars :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Easiest ways are to do long free plays / long runs on Rivals / endurance showcases - any aspect where you can spend less time in loading screens.
Mods now make this even faster - there are 100% / 60% affinity mods that when paired with a long free play or endurance show case makes it pretty easy to level up.

I went from 0- to maxed in one race for Peugeot 908 on LeMans at night. - Same For Audi ( and probably didn’t need the mod on Sebring 82 lap race as that was 2 hours and 40 minutes of racing with out interruption.

I tend to use all my % Credit/ XP/ Driver Level/ Affintiy XP on long free play races or the endurance showcases…

But even without mods if you hot lap in rivals a lot you up affinty/xp/ driver level pretty quickly.
Or even in Private MP races - Richard1973 or PTG or TORA long events the races could go anywhere from 1hr to 2.5 pending the track and between practicing those in Rivals and the races themselves I had a ton of manufactures that I had maxed out in FM5.

I only have 2 done currently - but figure how many show case endurance events are there… yeah, its pretty easy if you stray from 3-5 lap races and a bunch of menu screens and waiting.

1 Like

There is a badge under “Change Badge.” It’s labeled as Affinity (A-H), top column, 6th from the left.

It says “Reach BMW Affinity level 25” for its description.

I must have missed it then.

Not getting badges when I hit level 25

I maxed BMW yesterday as well and didn’t get the affinity badge either. I maxed it via a Showcase event. Since it was a pre-defined car I wasn’t sure I would even get brand XP for it but I maxed it out after the Catalunya 100 endurance event.

Out of interest what does the mod card actually gain you, I’m a million miles away from getting to level 25, I spend too long painting!

1 Like

Thanks Pervasive! Ive been spending most of my time in career mode so far. Gonna try some of those though!

Shrug

I did the Bathurst 100 endurance event last night, and Holden only went up to level 5.

Side note: Does anyone know a way to view affinity for all the manufacturers? If it exists, I haven’t found it.

Select “Y” from menus to bring up “my profile” then select Affinity.

Doesn’t take that long to max out to 25

2 Likes

That’s where it is! Thanks!

1 Like

The Honda badge popped fine for me at Affinity 25 - just got the ‘new badges available’ message on screen had to go looking in the badges to find it. Honda Crew Chief mod is handy too.

I want the Honda Badge but it didn’t unlock for me. I got the Manufacturer Mod Card but not the emblem. Ferrari unlocked both just fine though. :frowning:

Agreed.

Tip: If you have a mod that is a percentage, save it for a longer race.

The first manufacturer I will get to level 25 will be Peugeot since that is the first brand I also got to max affinity in 4 and 5. Currently have it at level 11 after Peugeot I will probably try to get Ford to max affinity since there are so many of them.

I done Honda louts Chevy Toyota and only got Chevy and louts