Level 25 Affinity Badge [see post #29]

Interestingly, I’ve gotten my loyalty badge for maxxing out five affinities, after maxxing out my fifth last night, and BMW still isn’t showing. Not the end of the world though if it doesn’t get fixed for some time or even at all really.

Godfather, as a moderator, I’ve had the game for 15 or so days now.

1 Like

BMW is the one I really wanted…

It’s a real bummer since BMW is the only badge I really wanted, just my luck lol

I have same issue. I reached level 25 for Ferrari and got the crew Mod card, but the affinity level 25 badge did not unlock for me either.

Some one asked what does the mod give you:

Fm6 affinity maxed mod by Sean McManus, on Flickr
12% grip and 50% credits per race with crew mod enabled - the grip is pretty handy in showcase where you don’t have ability to have tune on.

as for the person that did Bathhurst 100 and only got 5 levels - that sucks - For me to date I’ve only done the Sebring and LeMans ones - Seb was 82 laps (300+ miles) and LeMans 30 laps (250 miles) I also did them with an affinity mod - which maxed out at 180k xp Not sure if that was the xp for the race or the new cap. I had FM5/4 worked to a science and it was so long ago I don’t remember and I would really have to run some 2 lap races and see what the XP is and then calculate it out (wanna say LaSarthe used to be 8 laps or 7 laps maxed you at 50k xp in FM4 or 5) so then you do the math - but I don’t know how many XP it is to max - I know its at least 360k or less… as Peugeot went from never used (0) to 25 maxed in 30 laps + 180K bonus

Fm6 Affinity Max mod set up by Sean McManus, on Flickr

Does anyone know the total amount of XP required to Max out affinity?

2 Likes

Very detailed and informative. Thanks for the info.

http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst42106_Car-affinity-badges-not-unlocking.aspx

Got the same problem with 2 manufactures. Maxed out 6 or 7 by now, 2 badges are missing (mod cards are always the same (in terms of the bonus given) and I got them).

to max out affinity its 14,000 XP every level so do the math
14,000 times 25 = 350,000 XP

Actually it’s 372,000 XP for level 25, as can be seen in the picture a few post above your.

On Topic : Mercedes-Benz didn’t give me the badge for level 25 but I got the badge for getting 5 manufacturers to 25 & the Mod Card.

We’re looking into the missing badge issue that seems to happen to a few of you guys. Just wanted to let you know it’s on our radar and we’re investigating. Thanks for reporting it!

7 Likes

Cool man, thanks for the reply.

For a lot of players, when you hit 25 Affinity we do not always get the badge for the car company. Here’s a list of all issues with badges that have been talked about:

• Upon reaching 25 Affinity, no badge, but you do get car company Mod (& Vise Versa)

• Upon reaching 25 Affinity, badge of a different car company, correct Mod (& Vise Versa)

If anyone else is having other issues post below. Hope T10 can fix soon so we all get our beloved badges.

Good to know! It just happened to me as well with Honda. Got the crew chief mod card, but no Honda badge.

i have the following problems:

the BMW badge didn’t unlock for me at manufacturer level 25

when i reached level 25 with honda, i got the chevrolet badge. honda badge is still locked

Have a look at post #29 by VoodooUomo. Turn10 is invastigating on the issues :slight_smile: .

I received the Ford badge tonight at level 15. I thought you had to reach level 25 to get a manufacturer badge so I’m a bit confused. Is that how it’s supposed to be or no? This is the first manufacturer badge I’ve received.

There is something wrong then, your supposed to get the badge after reaching affinity level 25.

Same error for me. BMW unlocked with 14 or 15.

Do these special mods apply only when you’re driving the particular make of car? For example, if you reach level 25 with Audi, can you use the mod card with other cars?

Yes you can only use the special card for Audi then.