League/private championship creator

To be able to setup a championship by selecting tracks, day and time of race, points will be saved for all drivers and a table will be present with results.

I think this is quite important, it could be something similar to what F1 games do with their leagues and if FMS can do it better, so much the better.

3 Likes

great feature, would be amazing in multiplayer. the ability to include drivatars/AI in this is crucial, so that friend groups of 4/5 etc can all compete in a full grid championship together. the ability to create team names and the choice of livery for the drivatars would be an absolute dream come true in this format.

4 Likes

Great idea! I just found something similar on project cars 2. We can select the cars categories, the tracks, the hours, the weather, the acceleration of the time. The lengh of the race, practices, qualification, determinate witch day and hours we organise the race, and invites friends.

I agrea with the idea to add IA cars. And have multiclasse competition

5 Likes

just to reiterate on my points, i think this feature has insane potential.

this will streamline the process an insane amount for fully online racing leagues. all of the documentation such as championship standings and championship statistics and what not can all be saved in-game. instead of needing a million microsoft excel sheets, everything can run smoothly from a single place.

and for non-professional leagues between mates, having custom AI in the lobby is a must.

for example, imagine you created your own custom formula 1 season. you can choose all of the tracks on your calendar, you can set up qualifying formats, race lengths, compulsory pit stops, weather, all these sorts of things are what make a real race a real race.

in the context of this custom F1 season, you can set up custom teams, create custom AI with their own stats and names and which team they drive for. so you could create your own custom AI michael schumacher for example, and have him racing at the same team as your own custom AI juan manuel fangio. there is limitless possibilities to this level of customisation.

the custom AI you create can be used as co-drivers in endurance races, you could be able to share them on a store front the same way you share tunes/liveries etc, and of course use them throughout your custom online championships with your mates. you can choose their team, car, tune, livery, etc.

i honestly believe this is the thing that’s been missing most from forza motorsport for a long time. you’ve always been able to run a long race with a fair amount of depth, but the longevity of a championship and the intense fight for supremacy over the course of a season is something i’ve only ever experienced in codemasters games such as toca, the F1 games, etc.

the ability to recreate your own motorsport history, and to do it with your own mates is truly the ultimate dream. i’m begging you turn 10, everyone will love you for this.

5 Likes

An own championship for private racing inclunding AI would be really great.
Perhaps with the possibility to craft different racing-teams?
Off course using training and qualifying!

Thx for this game, we already now had really great racing moments!

Greetings
Kris

Totally agree. It’s really useful for communities that want to create content for Forza as chamiponships. Must be on this Forza. It’s Mandatory.

must have feature!

G’day Forza community, today I’d like to share a dream feature that would absolutely transform the multiplayer experience if done correctly.

Looking at games such as F1 22, and Assetto Corsa Competitzione, co-op online/custom championships have become a staple in online racing. The new Motorsport game is the perfect chance for us to capture that idea and turn it in to something truly spectacular.

Being able to create your own private, fully customisable championship for you and your mates would be great. It’d include creating your own calendar of races, your own points system, format for each race weekend, weather, and even a list of teams and driver numbers.

However, the most important feature for this to work, is the addition of AI in private sessions. Not everyone has 20 plus friends to create a custom championship. Ideally, you’d be able to fill up the rest of your championship with AI drivers. You can give them custom names, set tunes, and liveries that you’ve either created or found.

Not only would this be fun in a fantasy sense, but it would allow friends to gather and recreate their favourite moments in racing history. Being able to replicate the grid, drivers, and teams from certain seasons in your favourite racing categories is the dream for a lot of people. A custom championship allows people to do this and much more.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and enjoy your day.

bump :slight_smile:

Bump for what?

T10 aren’t going to reply to your suggestion and it’s not like the suggestions for Motorsport are overflowing that yours would be missed

1 Like

I would like to see a system to be able to create leagues or tournaments, either to play with friends or with other users. One of the games I’ve seen that does this quite well is F1.

would be fantastic, especially if they allow AI drivers in the leagues like the F1 games.

imagine being able to set up a custom championship, choosing the car/tune/livery for the AI drivers, setting teams etc, and then being able to include all your mates in that

totally endless fun in my opinion

FM multiplayer is far away from those things. You can’t even set up some kind of race weekend. In any case not better than in FM7.

A thousand times yes, we can’t even have one off races with friends and AI…we NEED it added

1 Like

This would be awesome!

1 Like

noticed the new private multiplayer tag used for these threads

it should be applied to this thread as well, since we’re talking about a private multiplayer league system