Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

I’m not sure if fictional racing team liveries are supposed to be posted in the Fantasy or the Race paint booth. If its the former, please let me know and move this to that category.

This is a 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 with a fictional racing livery that I created in a couple of hours. Its not the best or most realistic but, I like it enough to share it.

Aventador

This fits perfectly in here, bud! And it looks great!

Thank you very much!!

Now, I have a question about sharing photos of my creations. What is the proper etiquette in posting? Di I create a new topic for every car I want to show-off or should I make a single post and add images to that thread every time I have a new livery I want to share? I don’t want to be annoying and post a bunch of threads if that’s a no-no. If I should have made a single post with multiple images, could a moderator please merge them all into a single thread? If not, nevermind then. lol

The car looks good, I like what you’ve done with the chrome. It fits the lines of the Lamborghini. Also you are right. Make your own gallery. You will get more views and the forum will be less congested.