Kia EV6 GT 2023

Kia EV6

POLLS

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which version do you prefer?

• Pre-Facelift (2021-2024)
  • Facelift (2024-current)
0 voters

Which model do you prefer?

• Light
  • Wind
  • GT-Line
  • GT
0 voters

Which drivetrain do you prefer?

• RWD
  • AWD
0 voters
1 Like

Kia EV6 GT

7 Likes

2022 Kia EV6 GT

The Kia EV6 GT, priced at 76,680,000 Korean Won plus additional costs, is the ultimate version of the EV6 where everything we know about this electric car just got juiced up to tear down the roads, not the environment.

When the GT button is pressed, it will unleash the full capability of the EV6 GT. Apart from the adjustments to the e-LSD, electronically controlled suspension, and whatnots, it delivers an explosive performance of 585PS of power, 740Nm of torque, a 0-100kph time of 3.5 seconds, and a top speed of 260kph, as fast as a high-performance German super saloon. Whilst the added kick, the EV6 GT is worth driving on the road and on the track thanks to its sport-tuned dynamics underneath. As for the range, it’s good for a combined 312km.

3 Likes

2025 KIA EV6

The EV6’s electric powertrain was updated by increasing the size of its Li-ion battery from 77.4kWh to 84kWh, meaning the performance and ecology were updated as well. RWD variants have 229PS of power and up to 494km of driving range. AWD variants have 325PS of power and up to 461km of driving range.

1 Like

The 2023 Kia EV6 GT joins the FH5 roster in June 2024 with the Modern Horizons series:

This Decade’s Greatest Cars Gather Round In Modern Horizons!

This topic reached 104 votes.

4 Likes

why they put a freaking garbage in this game. This serie made me trow up

Finally added a Kia. I would like to de the Stinger but I think this is fun.

1 Like

At least we’ve got Kia back and beside this is a very quick car for what it is

1 Like

the stinger his 1000 better and the kia. I prefer a kia rondo than this ev thing with no soul

Oh not the Rondo. Never!!!

Just because it’s an EV Crossover, it doesn’t mean it has no Soul (no pun intended)

in real life the ev 6 its faster and cooler than the rondo, but in game its borring to drive. They are rusting in my garage in fh5

1 Like