JDM / Stance Car Meet Forza Horizon 2

Just thought I would let everyone know about a series of stance and JDM car meets that I’m going to be hosting over the summer on Forza Horizon 2. I have a YouTube account (SlidewaysGaming) and I’ll be recording the meets and making music montages, stuff like that while that’s going on, so if you’d like to join, please let me know! My gamertag is mrjeffster16 and this is Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One by the way. Car meets, cruises, anything you want to show off your nice rides! Come one, come all! It’ll be a blast! Send me a message or friend request ASAP stating that you’d like to participate. I will announce dates and times later on once I get some people involved! Hope to have a good crowd (meaning full lobby, it makes it more fun)

Mrjeffster16 a.k.a Slide

This is gonna be a good car meet guys! But only if we have a lot of people! I only have 5 people including myself so help me get those numbers up! :smiley:

I’ve been doing a lot of online recently with my 300ZX, maybe I’ll show :smiley:

I’ll count u in then lol

We’re at 7 people including myself. Not bad, but I’m hoping to get a few more people in so make sure if you want to join in, message me either on here or on xbox and tell your forza friends! :smiley:

I think there’s enough people actually. I feel like I’m not going to get anymore than 7, although people are still welcome to join in. The meet will be tomorrow June 26th at 3pm US-EST. See u all there!

cool count me in. i always have problems finding a good car meet

Count me in as well :wink:
Looking for some great car meet-ups

Im down for this if its still going down.

Is this still a thing ???