It is not possible to enter the Festival Ground because of the "freaks" players!

It is not possible to enter the Festival Ground because of the “freaks” players who have created right at its entrance. Take action!

2 Likes

Are we talking about the Festival that can easily be entered from the menu?

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever entered it from the menu, and that’s a workaround anyway. So the opening post has the right idea, it has to be stopped.

2 Likes

It is a workaround but in general there is benefit if you are out in freeroam and want to swap parts or adjust paint. It skips the step of fast travel to a house and then entering it by fast traveling straight into the festival.

2 Likes

I can fast travel free of charge from practically anywhere to practically anywhere so I must have unlocked something during the two and a half years I’ve been playing FH4. Usually there is a way of finding a spot not blocked by a challenge but next time I’m playing I’ll try getting to the Festival via the menu. Thanks for the tip.

I can fast travel free of charge from practically anywhere to practically anywhere so I must have unlocked something during the two and a half years I’ve been playing FH4. Usually there is a way of finding a spot not blocked by a challenge but next time I’m playing I’ll try getting to the Festival via the menu. Thanks for the tip.

[/quote]

that’s because you smashed all 50 fast travel boards. the more fast travel boards you smash the less the cost of fast travel until it becomes free.

1 Like

I suppose. I never paint in there though, because the colours are wrong. The indoor lighting has an orange tint to it… which is accurate in real life, but no good for painting. It’s good for car builds though.

Yes you can enter from the menu at any time without needing to spend on fast travel. It is true though that the area around the festival garage should be blocked from creating user events.

4 Likes