Is there a new player house?

I had only 12 player houses in the mainland so far. Suddenly my stats shows “Player Houses Discovered = 12/13”. Where is this mysterious 13th player house?

Strangely enough under Horizon life tab it’s showing “Player Houses Owned = 13/13”. I checked the maps many times I own only 12… I don’t even know when this stat got updated!

Lego house is the 13th house

My stats show 13/13 houses:

The Gables
Sunflower Meadows
Croftdale Farm
Kingfisher Cottage
Thatch Corner
Castleview Road
The Huntsman’s Lodge
Derwent Mansion
Fairlawn Manor
Lake Lodge
Bamburgh Castle
Edinburgh Castle
Master Builder’s House Lego Valley

1 Like

I had to reinstall every car pass car last week so maybe it’s the same for the v.i.p house ?!?! Maybe u need to claim it again?

Last week I noticed I was only getting 30 points for Forzathon Live. I checked the house you get for free with VIP, which I “bought” on day one, as it’s perk is to double those points, and it was available for purchase/free with VIP again. Check that one, maybe it reset for you as well.

Thanks everyone for the reply…

I think talby is correct, Lego house seems to be the 13th house. I have re checked and still own the vip house. Also strange thing is under stats I’m seeing 13 for owned and 12 for discovered. Like I own a house by magic without discovering…

Anyway I think just another issue I should close my eyes and forget about…

I was looking through the dicovery tab of the stats on FH4 and saw that i have discovered 12/13 player houses. I was wondering if the 13th house is already added and if it is where is it located.

It’s just a wee bug mate. No 13th house to unlock, sadly

1 Like