Is that possible for Forza to get the liscence of WEC cars?

In this image from the twitter page of Cadillac I spotted the blue Cadillac v-series.r of the WEC. Is that possible to get other WEC cars ?

This is a discussion

4 Likes

For me there is no reason why it could’nt be possible.

But, tell me what you think

1 Like

IMSA is already confirmed

The Cadillac V-Series.R is already confirmed

The Porsche 963 is probable : Spotted in the trailer of the Xbox Series X 75th years of Porsche edition. (Forza partner)

The BMW M V8 Hybrid is possible : Others BMW car already confirmed for the next FM

The Acura ARX-06 is highly probable : In the first trailer they showed us the Cadillac DPI-VR then they removed the DPI to remplace it by it’s succesor the V-Series.R. Same thing for Acura, they first confirmed us the ARX-04 then they removed it. So we can highly expect that it’s succesor the ARX-06 cames to the game

The Alpine A424 is possible : Two other Alpine are already confirmed to be in FM

Lamborghini SC63 is possible : Forza always represented Lamborghini in their games

2 Likes

The racetrack of Le Mans is already confirmed with the tracks to be in the next FM.

Same as many IMSA tracks

Of course liscence don’t mean exclusivity

Gran Turismo 7 has the Toyota GR010 hybrid. Forza can have this car except if Grand Turismo has an exclusivity on that car like the Toyota 86 or the Toyota GR Yaris. So we can hope it happens.

Toyota GR010, may be happen : Depends about the liscences of Polyphony Digital and Motorsport Games.

Peugeot 9x8, may be happen : Depends of liscencing of Motorsport Games and Stellantis. Forza losed many Stellantis manufacturers but not Peugeot, the 1993 Peugeot #3 Peugeot Talbot Sport 905 EVO 1C is already confirmed to be in FM.

SCG 007 LMH, not probable : Depends of WEC liscence. Forza never represented any SCG car in a game.

Vanwall Vandervell 680 LMH, not probable : Depends of WEC liscence. Forza never represented any Vanwall car in a game.

Ferrari 499P, may be happen : Depends of WEC liscence. Forza have a liscence with Ferrari. They have added recent cars to FH5 as the SF90 or the F8 tributo.

Isotta Frashini LMH Tipo 6, not probable : Depends of WEC liscence. Forza never represented any Isotta Frashini car in a game.

1 Like

Constructors can ask to developpers to represent their models for publicity

What do you mean by hooned cars around a track ?

Like Toyota ?

So it means that Toyota may not agree with adding the GR010 hybrid in FM

Should T10 really need to pay so much for having the liscence with Toyota for the GR010 ?

It makes more exposure and publicity for Toyota if the GR010 appears also in FM

Anyway when they announced that the Cadillac V-Series.R was coming to FM I was so happy. I think T10 can make everyone happy with IMSA and WEC

1 Like

Who decides this ? Xbox ?

it can be but I know Le mans Ultimate game is coming this year with co op WEC cars. If they let Forza devs to add Wec cars why not. Forza is a big and old franchise i dont see any blockage. Imsa also has co op with more than one games. Project Cars 3, Forza Motorsport etc and In my opinion Forza Devs including Chris Esaki are aware of simulation games and race series popular these days. This year too many racing games will be released ( Le mans Ultimate, Rennsport , Official WRC (codemasters), and ofcourse Forza Motorsport. I think Forza devs will want to challenge to these games. so they will push the limits of getting car licences or race series. Btw I adore Gt3 Gte and LMP Lmdh cars I hope they add all the cars in these race series. See you in new game :checkered_flag: :v:

1 Like

Sorry mate but you are wrong. Go check Imsa ‘‘co op games’’ you will see more than one games in same year. Maybe they cant get license of race series like Assetto Corsa Comp. but any game can add any car. Look at iRacing has Gt3 series same cars with Acc look at Gt7 has same cars in GT3 class i can give more example. Maybe they cant bring same teams but can add any cars. So it doesnt mean if Acc has licence of GT3 series, any games cant add Gt3 cars in their games. Nobody wants exact same race series. Some People want to see new Gt3 Gt4 Lmp Lmdh cars and it is possible.

2 Likes

as you can see cooperation is continuing with these games.

1 Like

If i understood correctly [Duckduck823030] user wants to see Wec cars (example like Cadillac V Series) in New Forza Motorsport and it is possible.

1 Like

Liscence don’t mean exclusivity. Right ?

Forza has the blue Cadillac V-Series.R from WEC.

GT7 has the Toyota GR010 hybrid.

I don’t think it’s an exclusivity, but just a liscence

2 Likes

This post is not for the liscencing issues with IMSA.
T10 has already a liscence with IMSA.
I was talking about WEC liscence

2 Likes

The Cadillac V-Series.R is already confirmed to FM.
It’s even on the cover :