IS IT NORMAL???

Hm…yes I agree with you…but it is sad and disappointing isn’t it?

Fine…yes I understood…as I mentioned above I contacted developer and I received message that I stated above too :smiling_face: so therefore I wonder that this is cursed circle…but I will try contact sumo digital…but I dont really believe…

As this is well known issue, how everyone solved or treated this issue then? Just left over it or? Could anyone ,who had this problem, advise me how did you handled this? Please…:hushed::weary:

It is a known issue on the 360 and reinstalling won’t help. When I was playing that version, I never figured out if certain cars caused the problem. My guess is that it is a memory or caching issue. If you must change “on the fly,” come to a complete stop, pull up the menu, and wait a couple of seconds before trying to switch cars so the game can decide whether to autosave. A better idea is to drive or fast travel to a hub and change cars at the garage. I never had a freeze in the garage; it just happened while switching on the road.

1 Like

great…thanks…anyway the game freezes just when I just click the “MY CARS” folder so I dont even get to the cars
…so I restart the console…then game goes ok but after several attempts it gets frozen …
.Like I change car 4 times, the 5th is already down and console needs 2 b restarted again…the amount of changes is various…
it is not regular period…it is veeery vary …uncountable…but I will try ur way…
THANKS A LOT FOR TIP…so other way you did not get it fixed at all? Is it still the same? or you dont play it anymore?

[/quote]
great…thanks…anyway the game freezes just when I just click the “MY CARS” folder so I dont even get to the cars
…so I restart the console…then game goes ok but after several attempts it gets frozen …
.Like I change car 4 times, the 5th is already down and console needs 2 b restarted again…the amount of changes is various…
it is not regular period…it is veeery vary …uncountable…but I will try ur way…
THANKS A LOT FOR TIP…so other way you did not get it fixed at all? Is it still the same? or you dont play it anymore?

[/quote]

I never encountered it often, but when it happened, it was always a hard lock that required restarting the 360. I rarely play the 360 version since I got a One about two months ago.

As far as I know, there is no definite fix or workaround. My recommendation is based on a theory that if you are driving fast, the 360 is just too busy doing its predictive streaming of upcoming scenery, and it gets overwhelmed trying to also load the car list. So maybe it was my imagination, but slowing down or stopping before car swaps seemed to help.

Looks that u r right…anyway I sent the message to Sumo Digital so I will see what will happen…Thanks again and I will try this and keep an eye on it…have a good time mate… :slight_smile: