Ings+1 N-Spec GR Toyota Supra A90 bodykit

I’d love to see the Phoenix’s Power bodykit in the game! Imo they have made the nicest bodykit for the new Supra. The red paint looks amazing. It’s hard to find pictures of this car but VIDEO OPTION has a few videos of it so I took screenshots instead:

Video:

From 13:20

Some more pictures on Wikipedia (of all places):

In this video it has some upgrades:

New rear bumper

Track-spec rear wing

1 Like

WHY NOT :muscle:t4:

Definitely a very unique looking bodykit, would add some visual flair to the Supra if you don’t want the Widebody.

It turns out that this is the ings+1 N-Spec GR bodykit. Phoenix’s Power only used it on their own car.

Here are the official specs and website:

https://www.ings-net.com/english/products/n-spec/gr-supra/

I changed the topic title.

Ings has worked with Forza before. I don’t know if there are already ings parts in FH5, but I guess it should be ‘easy’ enough for the devs to try and add this kit.

Also, if this kit were to be added, please make it fully paintable. There are plenty of photo’s of this bodykit being fully painted.

3 Likes

there definitely is a bunch of ings parts already in fh5, so we already know that the devs have a very good working relationship with Ings. All that matters now is if the devs actually intend on adding more Ings parts

2 Likes

ings Gr supra kit plus ings gr86 kit

Bumping this again so I can hopefully build a more accurate Phoenix’s Power Supra in Forza :smiley:

1 Like