IFondleMyPillow's Photography

Hope you enjoy!

2 Likes

Love the creativity and timing with this shot, it almost looks like a timelapse of the same buggy superimposed on one another!

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing when I looked at it afterwards, it was so close! but those #1107 DDRS bugs just had to be apart of the race though!

1 Like

I too like the “time lapse” shot and the bronco shots. May I suggest a little more color and aperture, and a little less contrast? Good start though!

1 Like

Ill try messing around with those sliders more!

1 Like

Looks like the Lambo wants to kill someone haha - centenario + low light = mental atmosphere.

Loving the composition and impactful simplicity of this shot!

1 Like

I lol’d at the name haha. You’ve got a lot of great compositions in here, looking forward to see what you come up with

1 Like

The spotlights on the Lambo were a great idea, love how those 2 turned out!

1 Like

Back at it with a few more!

1 Like

I usually dont really like big FOV photos, but this one is so good, the sky is gorgeous and it’s as if the cacti wanted to reach the sky.
Keep up the good work :relaxed:

1 Like

Loving the centenario helicopter shot, and i feel that the Deberti Raptor shot could have benefited more if you had included more of the rear end in the shot, but that may have removed the sun flare reflection that you wanted to include

1 Like

I’m gonna have to revisit the Deberti Raptor again at some point! The sun flare just draws the eye to it too much I feel. But I think was just stubborn and wanted to include it cause of how much I loved taking picture of this truck on Fortune Island in FH4. Especially with how it would 3 wheel through corners!

2 Likes

Some solid compositional ideas in this update, keep shooting!

1 Like

Another batch!

2 Likes

The S209 shot is excellent!

1 Like

Quick upload before work

4 Likes

To all of you who have mastered vertical shots, i envy you. It is just such a foreign concept to me, and a pain in my neck. (My monitor doesn’t swivel)

I want to end this with wishing you all a Happy holidays! Have fun and stay safe out there!

5 Likes

+1

1 Like

All of these are amazing, especially love this one the most. Great stuff!

1 Like

The first Impala shot and the Pagani shots are perfectly executed

1 Like