I want the three weekly playlist racing champoinships back

back to topic please :wink: its not about FM here

Letting me make my own championship to build enough points is a fun idea. I can make it so I have to do 6 unbeatable races but someone else can do 3 on Touristā€¦

2 Likes

With all due respect, how is it a bad thing that it only takes a few hours to complete the whole playlist? I call that being respectful of my time. When the playlist events take too long, as they did for the first few series, that winds up being the only thing I do in the game each week, because it feels like Iā€™m wasting my time if Iā€™m not working on the playlist. Getting everything done quickly gives me more time to, yā€™know, actually fool around in the rest of the game.

1 Like

Oh I agree, events on the playlist shouldnā€™t take too long, but they could add more to do if someone wants to do more and more variety, I certainly like the dailies when they can be done quickly as they are only worth 1 points, they should up the points value for a lot of the events too so that reward cars can be unlocked quicker.

1 Like

This. So much this.

Thatā€™s weird because I bought FH1, FH2 and Forza 5 two years ago.
You can still find disc version from many places. No DLC though.

exactly this but donā€™t shorten the playlist at all. that would fit the taste of players who want to get the new cars quick, those who want race more and those who want to have ~3 hours of gameplay per weekā€¦

Not only did you fail to address my other point, but you also havenā€™t thought about the fact that there is no disc version on PC.

Because:

Last Series : WHERE PR STUNTS - SERIES RACES WHAAAAA
This Series PG is like: HERE ARE PR STUNT SERIES!!!
Today: WHERE SERIES RACES - WHAAAAAAA

This community some times is the only problem this game has.

Your comment ignores the fact that people lost something both times. Sometime the community replies are the main problem on here.

1 Like

Uh, in every series there has been at least one PR stunt, and or one Race seriesā€¦ there has been 1 race series in each season this seriesā€¦ so what are you whinging about again? Oh right, nothing, you just follow me around like a lost puppy dog waiting to troll every thing I post.

YAWNā€¦

What is your damage man, why do you let your hate of this game own you so much? I pity you. You know youā€™d be a lot happier if you just closed the browser window and let it go. You are NEVER going to get your pound of flesh for whatever wrong you think is it you have suffered.

You confuse constructive criticism with hateā€¦ thatā€™s your problem. I like the game, itā€™s the only game that I play.

1 Like

LOL - your criticism is not ā€œconstructiveā€ - it borders on ā€œgive me what I want or Iā€™ll spend my days whinging about it on your forumsā€¦ā€

So when is it you actually play the game - youā€™re here 24/7/365 and every thing you post only serves to say the game needs something from some other game that you donā€™t play at all.

I also note that you didnā€™t bother to acknowledge that I was right about the recent series make up huh?
See, youā€™re just a contrarian troll whoā€™s very first instinct to take umbrage at any statement and find some way to twist it into being critical of the game.

Go find some JOY in your life, or you will never be happy no matter what youā€™re given.

1 Like

please stay on topic ā€¦
and do your beef in private messages

Maybe start reporting that guy then, Iā€™m not the problem here.

You are the problem, you keep moaning about everyone on here.

2 Likes

That doesnā€™t sound healthy.

Yeah, we should all stop complaining and accept the game as it is. A pure mess. And start being patronizing people all around, like in every single game forum these days. . yeah thats the way to improve videogaming industryā€¦ lol.

Nothing unhealthy about it. If all he did was play FH5 and it interfered with his ability to actually engage in a social life or work, thatā€™s another thing. Thereā€™s no psychological disorder about not playing a large enough variety of video games.

Personally I would love 3 Seasonal Championships each season. If not because of a special Series, at least give us two (one road or street and one cc or dirt).

2 Likes

Totally agree, I think the concern is that some other players may take part in other event types more than racing, which I get. If they simply added more events, giving the players multiple ways of earning the seasonal points to get the cars for each week. I think that would resolve the issue.

Say, a normal weeks worth of points is 100, they give you 150 earnable points (but you canā€™t go over 100) You can earn the 100 by doing all the MISC stuff that the non racers want to do or earn 100 by doing all the races and skip the misc crap you donā€™t like.

You should still have to do the dailyā€™s and weekly, photo comp, series time trial. Everything else split up so everyone has a chance to get EVERYTHING in a way they want. If there working to make the game more accessible, here is a good next step.

1 Like