I did it!

Congrats, this is my first forza that I’ve completed campaign in. It was a tremendous amount of fun for me.

1 Like

Congrats .

Well done lad it’s not a easy task doing these games I have only started Forza series back in April 2016 so far I have the following games complete or very close to

Forza Horizon 100%
Forza Horizon 2 98% (Lost Game Save)
Forza Horizon 2 Fast And Furious 100%
Forza Horizon 3 100%
Forza Motorsport 2 98% (Can’t Achieve 100% 1 unobtainable Achievement)
Forza Motorsport 3 100%
Forza Motorsport 4 93%
Forza Motorsport 5 100%
Forza Motorsport 6 94% (Should Be 100% This Week)
Forza Motorsport 7 100%

Think that’s quite a lot off time and effort in just over 2 years

WOW, in 2 years? I just don’t have that kind of time. 8-5 in the office, 2 hours of commute time. Minimum 2 hours quality time with the wife, it all adds up.

Yea just 2 years and one week today man I first bought Forza horizon 2 on April 19th 2016 and was hooked after the first few weeks off playing it so i went out bought a good second hard 360 got the older games had a bash at them and enjoyed them so started building the collection with the rest off the games and as they say the rest is history lol

Clearly the answer is to call your wife while commuting*. Be more efficient, man!

*Don’t do this. Well, okay to call her, but it doesn’t substitute… oh never mind.

1 Like

Well done mate, really this campaign mode has improved from last games (even I loved the bucket list in FM4 and I nearly completed it).

With FM7 I’m currently still on progress, making all races in long mode too. Very enjoyable single player mode.

Well done sir! Good to see a fellow ;seasoned’ driver making darn good progress! I have finished career also, I hit track daily until all complete when game dropped. I was actually dreaming of driving for a few nights lol…

I half expected this to be about completing 1000 laps of Nürburgring. Surely there’s somebody crazy enough to do it.

Congrats on finishing the career! I was originally going to complete it with all extra-long races, but the inconsistency of the AI made it either boring or frustrating. Overall, I enjoyed the career, but the lack of knowing - or even customizing - where the next race in each series takes place hurts and shortens the experience in my opinion.

Well done sir! A fine milestone.

My next target is to hit level 500 on the way to my ultimate goal of 1000.

1 Like

Good luck on getting to 1000. 500 is my next goal, somewhere in the mid 400’s now.