Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2009-2016

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Hyundai Genesis Coupe

This model has been represented in Forza games as the

• 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track (FH1-FH3 | FM4-FM6)
  • 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe (FH1)
  • 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe (FM3-FM4)

I’d happily settle for any Genesis Coupe to be re-added to Horizon, but would pick the 2016 3.8 Ultimate if given the choice.

9 Likes

Would love to see the Genesis Coupe 2010-2012 since that’s my daily driver.

8 Likes

Vi prego aggiungete la Genesis coupé,
Era una macchina già presente nei titoli precedenti,
Ce ne sono varie motorizzazioni, ovviamente mi piacerebbe sia la versione 2011, che quella del 2013, però mi basterebbe riavere la stessa di Horizon 3.

Mi accontento volentieri della 3.8 V6 del 2013

14 Likes

I love this car

3 Likes

The genesis coupe community is growing and we need this car. It’s a proper traditional sports car I can’t believe it’s not in this game yet.

2 Likes

Road Version:

7 Likes

2010 Genesis Coupe last featured in FM4. Even if we asked for its 3.8 Track facelift to come back, this one should too!

11 Likes

Shouldn’t have been removed from the game.

FH3 has the 2013 model of the car. Needs to return because we missed it.

9 Likes

6 Likes

Outside of licensing issues or something similar, I’m surprised this isn’t in Horizon. One of the most popular affordable sports cars you see on the road. Great stock performance on the 3.8 BK2 too

1 Like

Love the 2010 genesis coupe. Had a green one back in 2011. Was the most fun car ive ever had. (Only sports car ive owned ) we need these cars in forza. Stock with the 2.0T. And 3.8 , 2jz ,LS swaps and some bodykits too. Would be soo fun to rip this car again. !!!

1 Like

For some reason Hyundai only has the Veloster in FH5. It’s really weird to me. We need this car

2 Likes

I’d love to see 2010-2016 Hyundai genesis coupe back in Forza

14+ 3.8 r-spec would be the best

We need the 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track back.

1 Like

We need these on FH5, I personally own a 2014 2.0T, definetly would love to be able to customize it in-game and have fun with it, as I can’t in real life…

The Best Hyundai…in my opinion

FH5 recently added 3 new Hyundais, so we should let the Genesis coupe return!